1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

@oxygenes

Thank you.

I can say, that these both modular cargos ships can suit very well in Fort Russ sector. This would looks like preparations to a large military convoy ^^
Old 11-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

One of the things I felt Star Wolves was missing were decent mass produced capital ship and corvette designs. Third game did help a lot with the Lion, Astarte, and Mastiff, but does not go anywhere close to the needed number of designs.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:50 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Absolutely. But the corvettes are the hugest joke in terms of how many are available.

I mean theres pretty much only 2: The Cavalier and the Butcher, nothing else (AFAIK)

Thing is, their designs are pretty interesting and I would have loved to see some more corvettes with equally nice designs, SW in general had pretty awesome "to look at" ships.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

little joke - space fuel station
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Space-fuel station-01.jpg (97.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Space-fuel station-02.jpg (92.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-13-2017, 08:19 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I have a really funny idea what to do with such a model, please share it with me

Im just going to create a Plugin to enable actual requirement for Fuel, otherwise the player won't be able to move the Mothership, that would be a pretty cool thing for a Hardcore mode or something like that.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

ok, show us your idea
2 other modules are in SW2CW directory.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OBJECT.ZIP (166.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-13-2017, 10:37 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Thanks, the model is really simple and it works flawlessly (even though it doesnt have GBND spheres)

Once I finish one of my new modules to generate new Objects randomly in the galaxy, I'll use it to Spawn Refuel Buoys around the universe, so they will be at different locations each time you start a new game.

When the Fuel-Plugin is Enabled, the Player basically has 100% Fuel at the start of the game, and it gradually decreases by 1 every X seconds, default has been set to 30, but it can be lowered easily, to make it harder.

Most of the Code is already written and the only thing I need to do is to finish up the IW_RA System which will spawn the Fuel Buoys around the universe.

I will probably be finished in the following weeks, and when I am, I will post some Videos showcasing the results.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:09 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default Announcement

RC-10 Going up in the next couple of Days.
-----------------------------------------
Changes include:
-Fixed NPC Stations (Don't crash anymore when Selected)
-Fixed Cinema Vector coordinates which lead to invalid spawns
-Added new Options to Cinema

I know its underwhelming, but I can't include much more in this Candidate, as it would require too many elements from 0.6.2X/P

0.6.2XPreview is coming, and It won't take that long anymore.
I understand if its really annoying to hear stuff like "its coming its coming", or "SOON(TM)" all the time, but I can't help it.

All I can say for now, is, that there have been many difficulties in the workflow till now, luckily, I got them sorted now, and since then there has been alot of Progress made and I can't wait to show the good stuff.

A Huge Thank YOU to everyone still being around and checking in from time to time!

-----
PS: I will try my best to release the XPreview version before 2018. And If I won't make it in time, the least I can do is to release what I have ready. Think of 0.6.2XPreviewPart1