1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Philip.ed

if you are able to look back in the threads for a few months, you would see that there were quite a few "Bug" - reports that called out unrecognized features!
that happens cos they fail to communicate the complete features list, think about how much time it would save to copy/paste a complete feature list to a post like "what the heck! There's stuff sticking out of my Bf109 wing!".
Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
the point is that what Luthier has posted here was no update, but yet another stunt to stir the arguments and gain time.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, because I believe that everyone is free to express their opinion, but I'm not standing for people being disrespectful of my opinion, showing an arrogance that is in line with the devs at the moment.

..still didn't get what you were talking about re. needing a girlfriend and getting a life though..
I think your arrogance lies in the assumption that your interpretation of Luthiers post is the only true one.

It isn't, it works only for you in private, not in the public!
Old 07-27-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
I beat you by an inch and loose by 5 stone, but I can drink vodka like a russian sailor.
bloody norah! How do you fit in a Tiggie?!
Old 07-27-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Personally I'm going to stop asking and start waiting.If it works out,great. If it doesn't I shall just drift away.
Wise words, and a wise attitude when it comes to things like these
Old 07-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
bloody norah! How do you fit in a Tiggie?!
it's a squeeze...thats why I like the stearman better.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 07-27-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewolf View Post
I simply go by Einstein "Stupidity is doing the same thing again and again and still expecting a different result". If you consider that arrogance, so be it.

And if you want to have a more elaborate explaination in regards to getting a life, then consider spending valuable life time on spamming a forum for nothing but a development update and your subjective understanding of what such an update should include.
I am just defending what I believe in and answering people who have questions and opinions different than mine, in a polite and respectful manner, without offending them, unlike you.

How's that for arrogance?

Last edited by Sternjaeger II; 07-27-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
I think your arrogance lies in the assumption that your interpretation of Luthiers post is the only true one.

It isn't, it works only for you in private, not in the public!
I keep on repeating is my opinion, which is driven by common sense, and again, apparently the idea of having regular and effective updates is the will of the majority here, you are the minority.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
it's a squeeze...thats why I like the stearman better.
Yeah, Stearman over Tiggie every day of the week, but my heart is sold to the Jungmann.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I am just defending what I believe in and answering people who have questions and opinions different than mine, in a polite and respectful manner, without offending them, unlike you.

How's that for arrogance, Sherlock?
My apologies if you felt offended. I just took the same route as you did with "over the top" comparisons. I thought you knew what I ment. Sorry if you took it too seriously.

But consider this. You blamed the devs of buying time to fix this game. Going this route, you should be perfectly happy they released the game in the first place loooong before it was ready for that.

Or let's put it in a different way. How, do you think are regular development updatesgoing to fix this game any faster?

I will repeat that I personally would prefer regular updates myself. I, too, think that spending ten minutes to write down a forum post is not too much an effort and would please lots of folks that simply want to have a bit more clarity after waiting years for the IL2 follow up. However, I won't lose a night's sleep if this is not going to happen and one day we get a huge update bringing this game to a playable state at once (and even that is relative, as I have already logged 150 hours with CoD).

Let's bring it down to the core of the question. Do you think Maddox Games is working on fixing the game, or aren't they?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Yeah, Stearman over Tiggie every day of the week, but my heart is sold to the Jungmann.
yeah i'd give my left bollock to fly one, beautiful machine, next time I bump into Anna Walker I might charm her into letting me climb in hers and take her to heaven and back......maybe fly her Jungmann too........sorry but even for a lady of maturity she jingles my bells

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Closed Thread