1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-24-2014, 11:30 PM
Jazzer32 Jazzer32 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Serbia
Posts: 32
Default Q & A for Dark side (helps with quests)

here is one:

Where is 5th bone for talking skull? I found one in main room and one behind each portal (3 total), so its 4. where is 5th? Am I missing something?

Last edited by Jazzer32; 08-24-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-25-2014, 01:17 AM
MattCaspermeyer MattCaspermeyer is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzer32 View Post
here is one:

Where is 5th bone for talking skull? I found one in main room and one behind each portal (3 total), so its 4. where is 5th? Am I missing something?
I had a hard time finding the 5th one, too!

There is a skeleton in the stairwell portal along the left wall - I think it's before you go through the gate..

I started thinking that it was outside of that dungeon because I thought I had been very thorough, but I guess not thorough enough!

Good luck finding it!



/C\/C\
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-25-2014, 01:36 AM
Jazzer32 Jazzer32 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Serbia
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCaspermeyer View Post
I had a hard time finding the 5th one, too!

There is a skeleton in the stairwell portal along the left wall - I think it's before you go through the gate..

I started thinking that it was outside of that dungeon because I thought I had been very thorough, but I guess not thorough enough!

Good luck finding it!



/C\/C\
Thank you
Found it, not before gate but after, U turn into left corridor, and there under spiderweb u can (not) see a skeleton. truly hard to find.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-30-2014, 11:19 PM
SoNiC SoNiC is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Default

Hey Guys,
I managed to get the Prince of Inselburg on the throne, still he demands a wife befor
cooperating. Any Ideas where to find one? - Thx
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Zhuangzi's Avatar
Zhuangzi Zhuangzi is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNiC View Post
Hey Guys,
I managed to get the Prince of Inselburg on the throne, still he demands a wife befor
cooperating. Any Ideas where to find one? - Thx
It's Julia the Acrobat on Monteville. If the prince is already on the throne, then you should be able to go ask her now.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2014, 03:28 PM
SoNiC SoNiC is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
It's Julia the Acrobat on Monteville. If the prince is already on the throne, then you should be able to go ask her now.
Thanks alot

looks like the quest descriptions are even worse than in kbtl. im playing impossile vampire and have to visit many places to grind befor beating mobs up.

how the hell am i supposed to keep track of 50+ quests when descriptions are so BAD.

now im stuck on Tristrem - Quest Guerillia Squad (6) Help Aguzyk arm his squad
yea i brought him paint, all orc units and spoke with all person on the island but mehh.

really the quest system is discourage me from playing on soon.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2014, 07:17 PM
aghiuta aghiuta is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Default

Killing mobs on tristrem and some other islands (dont remember which) will give you some quest market "weapon supplies" item, and those you give for arming, i managed to get him going with just 2, but i have 6 in this run and want to see if they will have an effect, maybe weaken the elf armies more.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2014, 09:28 PM
DGDobrev DGDobrev is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bottrop, Germany, born Varna, Bulgaria.
Posts: 1,415
Default

Sonic, the quest system is good. Some quests are linear, some are NOT. This keeps you on your toes. You may well fail a quest because you did something ahead of time. This means that you squarely need to broaden your horizons. KBDS is extremely quest oriented, unlike the KBAP games. I like that, cause KBAP play-throughs we usually the same unless you do something different, like my 1-Black Dragon as long as you can do it challenge.

You can't do that here. I like how the game forces you to adapt based on what you have and what you can find.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-01-2014, 06:36 AM
SoNiC SoNiC is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
Sonic, the quest system is good. Some quests are linear, some are NOT. This keeps you on your toes. You may well fail a quest because you did something ahead of time. This means that you squarely need to broaden your horizons. KBDS is extremely quest oriented, unlike the KBAP games. I like that, cause KBAP play-throughs we usually the same unless you do something different, like my 1-Black Dragon as long as you can do it challenge.

You can't do that here. I like how the game forces you to adapt based on what you have and what you can find.
thanks for the input - i think the problem was a bit misunderstood

I like the quests itself especially in Dark Side - As long as you can Focus on one quest at a time and finish the whole chain its fine and fun.

But in higher difficulties you have to change locations to suit your needs and rarly can finish a questline without triggering multiple new ones.

Once you have 50+ open, quests some of them (a lot of them) give very few information in the quest log how to finish the single steps.

I mean a quest log is MEANT to keep track of the exact information you previously gathererd fromt he questgiver. they tell you in a conversation that
they need lets say "weapons" - why not write this in the questlog?

no they write to "help them build up a squad"... even though u allready got more infos from the questgiver befor.

At one Point i cant really remember every conversation in the game currently relevant for my quest so my best bet becomes to just kill every mob and speak to every NPC and with some luck finish a quest here and there...

but thats kind of frustrating if you want to complete a particular questline.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-01-2014, 07:05 AM
travelingoz travelingoz is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 245
Default

Here SoNic.......



My new quest tracker mod!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.