1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Old 04-30-2012, 03:59 PM

S!

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. At least this delay gives more time for a new HOTAS to come
Old 04-30-2012, 04:49 PM

really think the dev team should branch out have open patch beta testing
more heads searching for bugs the better, and more varied systems out there to test on.

my worry is frame rates and game performance, this should be top priority atm.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:00 PM

You people at MG just made a wise decision. Do it right. Customers are not going any where we people produce a few million new persons a year anyways so its an ever growing customer base.

And with the world population now exceeding 7 billion you only need to have .001% percent to the population buy it to sell 70,000 copies which is still 3.5 million @ 50 a pop and that isn't all that shabby!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroopSnoot View Post
While I agree to ignore trolling, i have to say its always the minority that think they are the majority.
I counted the posts
I didn't say the vast majority though...

Besides, there is no sense in complaining in my opinion.
When I get impatient for the patch I simply enjoy the things that are already working well.
Okay, being a Singleplayer I never experienced any ctds. But there is nothing greater for me than jumping in my beautiful 109 and hunting over the channel in the evening light.
There is nothing out there but CloD where you can do that in a more realistic and more beautiful looking manner. I am so glad that committed people made this game, unlike Silent Hunter 5.... This too was a game for a relatively small group of enthusiasts and it was released and left in a worse condition than CloD. It was left to the mercy of some modders who could never hope to get deep enough into the code to save the game completely from all the bugs.

Modern Sims are getting more and more complicated, more than we all might think. Definitely more complicated than WoW. Lets keep that in mind.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/achtJaeger110 View Post

Besides, there is no sense in complaining in my opinion.
When I get impatient for the patch I simply enjoy the things that are already
+1
Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 PM

hi , keep up the good work , anway i am enjoyen the desastersoft add on channel battels 1940 , recommend to all , but can,t wait for the next patch
Old 04-30-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Doc View Post
You people at MG just made a wise decision. Do it right. Customers are not going any where we people produce a few million new persons a year anyways so its an ever growing customer base.

And with the world population now exceeding 7 billion you only need to have .001% percent to the population buy it to sell 70,000 copies which is still 3.5 million @ 50 a pop and that isn't all that shabby!
Your math is lacking. Also, http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Most of that 7 billion won't be playing IL2 anytime soon.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:46 PM

The majority of people here are made of grow-ups.
We understand that the staff is working hard.
Fix that graphic glitches , but please stop that mad rolls AI does when trying to avoid being hit by our bullets...please!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:10 AM

Atag server gives us already a great experience. The night ->dusk ->dawn->day rendering for instance is truly great, when it's still dark on the ground it is already clear up in the sky, and the white walls of the houses glow the morning light.

On Atag I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ... a Blenheim at low alt bitten by the light flak, her wing hit by a 40 mm with a smoke cloud and debris ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Dover. I've watched c-beams from Spits glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain... IF THE PATCH DOESN'T COME QUICKLY!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuber View Post
Atag server gives us already a great experience. The night ->dusk ->dawn->day rendering for instance is truly great, when it's still dark on the ground it is already clear up in the sky, and the white walls of the houses glow the morning light.

On Atag I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ... a Blenheim at low alt bitten by the light flak, her wing hit by a 40 mm with a smoke cloud and debris ... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Dover. I've watched c-beams from Spits glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain... IF THE PATCH DOESN'T COME QUICKLY!
blade runner. Nice