1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 03-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-kid View Post
Can anyone recommend me something to make Asmodeo worth it?

He takes a valuable left hand slot, precious points of mana and leadership and he simply SUCK bad.

I'm trying a no loss impossible mage and I'll start on Bolo soon. My Asmo deals very low damage. His first skill is interesting but the damage is too low, the second skill means sending him to certain death and the third skill I haven't figured out how it works yet, nothing happens when I select the dead creature.

Is it ok to go get rid of him and go on with the game? I liked red sands, but I hate Asmo, I hate him badly for being so demanding and giving nothing in return.
Asmadeo can become a real bad-ass in mid game if u treat him right.
In upcoming patch i some kinda modify his expirience gaining system. So he grows faster if hero is more expirienced than Asmadeo.

Anyway thanks for your gratitude.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zini4_tha_grunt View Post
Yep, absolutely right.
And this is an old passive ability. It was in game since AP.
Yes, but I don't remember about ability "Кровь за кровь" in AP.
Finally, Черный Единорог always does critical damage when fighting with elves or creatures different than elves? (Отвечая не эльфам, всегда наносит критический урон)
Old 03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiek View Post
Yes, but I don't remember about ability "Кровь за кровь" in AP.
Finally, Черный Единорог always does critical damage when fighting with elves or creatures different than elves? (Отвечая не эльфам, всегда наносит критический урон)
Yes.
And if u don't remember, check out original game to be sure.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Yes.
And if u don't remember, check out original game to be sure.
I asked because I thought that mistake is in translating. Not first and not last.
I checked this and I was right - creatures different than elves. (всем врагам не эльфийской расы наносит критический урон )
Old 03-24-2012, 06:20 PM

to zini4_tha_grunt
I have request if it will not cause too many problem. Could you make the rus_items.lng file from King’s Bounty: Перекрестки миров available to me?

P.S.
Do you know when russian forum will get up?

Last edited by Krzysiek; 03-26-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Asmadeo can become a real bad-ass in mid game if u treat him right.
In upcoming patch i some kinda modify his expirience gaining system. So he grows faster if hero is more expirienced than Asmadeo.

Anyway thanks for your gratitude.
Thanks man.

I am currently playing two games now:

1 - red sands on my laptop: I started a new game with the main purpose - to level up Asmadeo. I've had about 12 fights so far and killed nearly all units using Asmadeo, but he is still level 1! I am surely waiting for the patch, something gotta be wrong in my current game.

2 - red sands extreme on my desktop: the new level 5 creatures on this one are so powerful that I even let Asmadeo aside, he was leveling a little bit but still way behind my hero.

I just don't understand, what have I done wrong on the game that I'm trying to level Asmadeo and he is still level 1?
Old 03-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Approved Member

@F-kid Do you have same versions of game on both laptop and desktop pc ? If Asmo get exp on desktop in you`re RSE game, he should lvlup on laptop also because in RSE Asmo weren`t changed at all. You had to change something in his files by mistake maybe.
Try new game on laptop just for 4-5 fights to see will he get any exp, also attack low lvl troops with him (he get more exp if you kill 1-2 lvl enemy units, and more so if they are under pugmy/doom/plague spells). If he still dont get any exp my only idea is to latest patch and hope for best. Good luck
Old 03-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Approved Member

Default Prob with leveledup arhmage

I noticed this problem before, but now in Red sands mod it`s even more
If you use archmage and get him to higher lvl, and some bonus dmg on stats in battle during battle trance he will get 100% dmg but only from his basic 5-8, not including bonus from lvlup. If you get some archmage_staff (or 2, i tried using 3 with warrior just to check) my archmage had 3x20% bonus dmg from staff and +18% from lvl`s so in battle dmg was 9-14. When i use battle trance he should get +100% dmg from but instead 18-28, i got 14-22, so +(5-8 ) got only his basic dmg without any item/lvlup bonuses.
On other side if you use ogre and get his attack from 47 basic, to 100 with lvlup/frenzy/items and use ogre rage, he`ll get 100% bonus attack from his current, not basic attack.
My question for you ppl is, how to make archmage get same bonus as ogre, based on his actual dmg in game, not basic from archmage.txt Same prob happens if you use some +dmg item (poison dagger/whip of ishara) archmage will get dmg from those items, but in battle trance will get bonus from his basic dmg 5-8
Try checking in scripts special_attacks.lua file and compare Battle mage, and Ogre rage part of file, to figure out how to give same bonus to archmage as ogre have.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Default Orc saboteur and my version of KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by efferd2011 View Post
Dear Arjuna76,

i also tried to fix the Orc Saboteur, follwing your instructions. Unfortunatly, it seems that i am not as capable as your are in programming.

Could you post your fixed "orc_saboteur.atom"? This would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't playing or modding KB in these days.
I uploaded my functioning Orc Saboteur and I added a couple of images showing how I'd like KB to be, that's essentially, more difference in unit dimension with some huge powerful one (The archdemon is casting a mass spell while on the air)

Unfortunately this will remain my dream, or my effort to do, at least for the next king's bounty.

PS: I messed with all units stats, so, after downloading my orc saboteur, look for the original one and replace it's defaul stats (cost, leadership, attack ...)!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Esempio 1.bmp (3.75 MB, 50 views)
File Type: bmp Esempio 2.bmp (3.75 MB, 18 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip orc_saboteur.zip (1.7 KB, 24 views)
Old 03-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

Thanks Arjuna76!

Now this anyoing org who blocks my way will die!