1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:48 PM

Agreed, I'm always up for an organized flight among friends. I always fly full sensitivity, allied or axis, any plane needed.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinneyJD View Post
Agreed, I'm always up for an organized flight among friends. I always fly full sensitivity, allied or axis, any plane needed.
Hi McKinneyJD,

I'll put you on the list as a Friend.

Thanks and see you soon!

MAC
Old 08-29-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howzmidyktzt View Post
I will be happy to join if you guys don't mind. I am always up for a good challenge amongst good people.
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in our club. Don't think we've met before, let's do a practice run sometime soon.

MAC

P.S.: For now I'll put you on the list as Friend, on a separate thread.
Old 08-29-2010, 04:46 PM

Default Away

Dear all,

I'm traveling for the next few days and have no chance to get online on the PS3. Would be good if you all can keep the new Special Club game AERIAL BATTLES in Strike against Friends going (e.g. Tommy), this game has turned out very exciting matches.

Have fun and see you soon!

MAC

P.S.: Kleine Übersetzung für Tommykocher. Bin für ein paar Tage unterwegs, bitte macht beim neuen Spiel weiter und rekrutiert auch neue Freunde wenn's geht! Bis bald!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM

Sure, I will do a practice round with you. I have been playing BOP since it came out, I usually fly with chowbird, spin, rat, chameleon, mckinney and so on.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:12 AM

I have a simple question, why is only the Bf-109 E3 allowed for 109s? I'd understand restricting the G6 and K-4 but removing the F-4, G-2 and G-10 strikes me as odd.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtLooney View Post
I have a simple question, why is only the Bf-109 E3 allowed for 109s? I'd understand restricting the G6 and K-4 but removing the F-4, G-2 and G-10 strikes me as odd.
We did quite a lot of testing of the P51-B and -D5 against all variants of the 109s, the result being that for now we can only consider the E3 a fair match. Bear in mind that we fly the Mustangs in cockpit only, with full sensititivity and without HUD. We tested the 109s with full sensitivity and custom layouts on the PAD. We recommend this, the 109s fly much better with custom layouts.

Are you considering joining as a Friend? I see you also fly the FW190-D9.

MAC
Old 09-08-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post
We did quite a lot of testing of the P51-B and -D5 against all variants of the 109s, the result being that for now we can only consider the E3 a fair match. Bear in mind that we fly the Mustangs in cockpit only, with full sensititivity and without HUD. We tested the 109s with full sensitivity and custom layouts on the PAD. We recommend this, the 109s fly much better with custom layouts.

MAC
Hello MAC!

I would like to tell you my opinion on E3.

I have discovered that in this game i can fly E3 way better than FW. For some reason, i can't make a FW turn.

I fear that an E3 can very easily shoot down a mustang.

I would feel my ass safer against a FW

My opinion of course...

Hope to play with you soon!! BYEEE FRIEND
Old 09-09-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACADEMIC View Post

MAC
I was indeed considering joining as a friend, I'll need a bit more full sensitivity practice with the 190-D9 it seems.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtLooney View Post
I was indeed considering joining as a friend, I'll need a bit more full sensitivity practice with the 190-D9 it seems.
Hi,

Perhaps you misunderstood, there's no need for you to fly with full sensitivity as a Friend. That only applies to full members of the Club in case they fly German fighters.

MAC