1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:19 PM

that kid is faking it! but if you played the original unreal tournament (online) back in the day.. you know exactly the feeling he is imitating and know there are plenty of people who did that but just didn't tape it. that game was one of the first big online successes (prior to cs) and was seriously annoying.. a server would take 2 mins to connect.. then when you think its finally starting it says you need certain maps (since its a custom map).. so you start downloading the maps file by file and sitting there.. bored for 30 minutes.. walking around eating food.. trying to kill time.. then FINALLY when you have downloaded everything the connection cuts and you're kicked from the server for no reason.. or better yet you join just as the final round is ending (you see everyone standing still and you are a spectator). As soon as the map changes, you learn you don't have that map and need to download another 30 minutes worth of files!

if my a miracle you were finally gaming or you just played the same lame-ass servers that played the 5 most popular "stock" Capture the Flag maps.. the other gamers would do their best to piss you off until you want to throw your computer off the roof. Remember this "He-e-e-e-eeead shot" .. "Yeah Bitch!" ..

well here you go check it out for yourself

Most annoying game EVER.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:23 PM

I loved the original Unreal and I still play it, wait for unreal 3 to come out.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:18 AM

Well, this video led me to an idea. Post the videos of you playing computer. The funnier it will be the the more it will be appreciated!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:02 AM

Default MP

In my opinion, the true realism of this game was supposed to be Multiplayer...

Several companies battling to deliver a cargo and trying not to get killed by others...

Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
that kid is faking it!
I don't think so. Of course, one would think why would he tape himself being total retard and then show that to the world, but that just proves the fact he's a retard, and on the other hand ... try to act like he did, you won't manage it, it's just normal him, and look how fiercely he's playing or trying to play the game - would you brake you keyboard for a stupid YouTube movie? Would you scream the way as if you were possessed? It's very hard to fake it ... like that. Besides, watch his other video. That guy is just a walking flesh with some evil inside him...
Old 10-30-2007, 09:31 AM

Well, I also wouldn't say, that it's fake. He behaves very sincerely and all these screams sound very natural.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:34 PM

he is clearly faking it.. just imitating some of his friends probably. he speaks too formally.. not how you would speak if you were enraged. just ask any german. this video is old and was found out to be fake a few years ago.. but it is still very funny and sad how this is going on.. mainly because of dumbass companies like Valve and Microsoft their horrific products like STEAM and Windows (respectively)..

oh and don't even get me started with Mac's.. especially a few years ago before Apple started using Intel chips
Old 11-01-2007, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Well, this video led me to an idea. Post the videos of you playing computer. The funnier it will be the the more it will be appreciated!
You know what would be better, if we post videos of us playing rnr if you catch my dift...
Old 11-01-2007, 08:00 AM

Well, i understand you, and hope you'll be able to post such videos. Just wait a bit and you'll have such an opportunity.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Just wait a bit and you'll have such an opportunity.
I think all of the waiting came out of Ubaku. I just found out about this game again so I can wait a few more months as long as the simulation rocks when it is released.