1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2009, 04:56 AM
demowhc demowhc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Default What pacthes/mods are available?

What patches and/or mods should I use to improve this game?

also Icant seem to find where to download the unofficial patches, help pls?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2009, 09:27 AM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
What patches and/or mods should I use to improve this game?
- no patches for the english version of DtS
- patch 1.1 for the russain version can be downloaded here: http://files.games.1c.ru/smersh/file...update_1.1.exe
- no patches for the russain version of MoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
also Icant seem to find where to download the unofficial patches, help pls?
Unofficial patch from hykao: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=2828
Enhancement addon from AHO: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=3754
MoTmod (under development): http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5502
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2009, 09:32 AM
AHO's Avatar
AHO AHO is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 537
Default

Hi and welcom to DtS board

There are not much mods available. Following is a link list with all
available mods and unofficial patches.
  1. Uncencored texture pack (1st unofficial patch by hykao)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/61152037...s_dts.zip.html
  2. Subtitles and russian voices (2nd unofficial patch by hykao)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/94781014...c_dts.rar.html
  3. Hungarian translation of DtS (by hykao)
    Link? I dunno...
  4. MoTmod (DtS and MoT two in one mod and misc improvements by forlik and mok)
    http://motmod.at.tut.by/default_en.html
  5. DtS Enhacement Addon (by me, AHO )
    http://aho.6x.to
You also need the VFS-Unpacker to decompress the game files:
http://int0thegame.blogspot.com/2008...actor-101.html

---
Upd: // hey forlik same answer at same time
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2009, 10:55 AM
demowhc demowhc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Default

thanks for the replies, but I have a stupid question.. do I need MoT for the MoTmod? if not, is it available for download?

and if I use your "Death to spies enhancement addon" do I still need the uncensored texture pack?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-16-2009, 11:45 AM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
thanks for the replies, but I have a stupid question.. do I need MoT for the MoTmod? if not, is it available for download?
As I say before, MoTmod is under development, so there are no download link for today. And of course MoT game will be required for MoTmod
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-16-2009, 12:33 PM
hykao hykao is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 118
Default

AHO: we've got hungarian translation of MoT too...but i think this is not too exciting news for international community.

Forlik: i'd like to translate your mod to hungarian too. so pls send me the new or modified text files (like vch. texts) via mail. thx. (WIP no problem, send what's finished - i better like less work continuously than big work all at once )
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2009, 12:51 PM
demowhc demowhc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
As I say before, MoTmod is under development, so there are no download link for today. And of course MoT game will be required for MoTmod
sorry I'm new to this game, and only just discovered there is an addon, but only in Russian, correct?

so your MoTmod is for the Russian addon only.. does it convert anything to english? ie- menu, objectives etc..

Last edited by demowhc; 02-16-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-16-2009, 01:12 PM
forlik's Avatar
forlik forlik is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hykao View Post
Forlik: i'd like to translate your mod to hungarian too. so pls send me the new or modified text files (like vch. texts) via mail. thx. (WIP no problem, send what's finished - i better like less work continuously than big work all at once )
Ok, I'll send you texts for the mission#1 today (perhaps not final version!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
sorry I'm new to this game, and only just discovered there is an addon, but only in Russian, correct?
Yes. For now MoT is published in ex-USSR only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
so your MoTmod is for the Russian addon only.. does it convert anything to english? ie- menu, objectives etc..
I'm planning to translate mod to english after localization of MoT.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-16-2009, 01:15 PM
AHO's Avatar
AHO AHO is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
and if I use your "Death to spies enhancement addon" do I still need the uncensored texture pack?
No it is integrated...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-16-2009, 01:30 PM
demowhc demowhc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by forlik View Post
I'm planning to translate mod to english after localization of MoT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AHO View Post
No it is integrated...

cheers fellas, gonna go play this game now, thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.