1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,390
Default Cryostasis is Available to Buy & Download

From today Cryostasis is available to Buy & Download in our on-line shop.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 PM
2cold 2cold is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Default

Thank you for this

Its now a good day
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:50 AM
valerian valerian is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
From today Cryostasis is available to Buy & Download in our on-line shop.
Thanks for letting me know.

But. 40 pounds for the game ? Are you guys crazy or what ? The same game in Russian language can be bought for 10 pounds or even less. This is not an AAA title to charge the top dollar. I am going to turn to the Asian online retailers and get a boxed (!) version for 20 pounds.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2009, 08:44 AM
waynen12 waynen12 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerian View Post
Thanks for letting me know.

But. 40 pounds for the game ? Are you guys crazy or what ? The same game in Russian language can be bought for 10 pounds or even less. This is not an AAA title to charge the top dollar. I am going to turn to the Asian online retailers and get a boxed (!) version for 20 pounds.
It's on play.com for 17.99

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5538...searchsource=0
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2009, 09:55 AM
JuggernautOfWar JuggernautOfWar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Corvallis, Oregon, United States of America
Posts: 129
Default

It's still now officially out in the US. The official publishing site still says "Coming Soon" and there is no PhysX patch yet.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 PM
SpinGee SpinGee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
From today Cryostasis is available to Buy & Download in our on-line shop.
Is this version with new patch with improved Nvidia PhysX? If not when will this patch out?, i will buy this then.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinGee View Post
Is this version with new patch with improved Nvidia PhysX? If not when will this patch out?, i will buy this then.
This version doesn't include the patch, it will be released separatly.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:15 PM
SpinGee SpinGee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
This version doesn't include the patch, it will be released separatly.
And when will be the patch out? why someone dont tell us progress of it? by official site it should be out already, just say that it will be postponed becouse some difficulties occurs or action forms studio was closed and we will be happy. dont drop shadow on it pls.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:24 PM
Nike-it Nike-it is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,390
Default

The patch should be released soon, there were some technical difficulties, no the patch is being tested for all versions of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Ywap Ywap is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
The patch should be released soon, there were some technical difficulties, no the patch is being tested for all versions of the game.
Will this patch improve performance also?

Not just more physx effects?

I´m using a gtx 285 + 8800 gts 512 for physics and the performance is really horrible. I mean, if this game is suppose to be a showcase for nvidias hardware accelerated physx capabilitys then performance need to improve vastly!

I haven´t played much so far because i´m waiting for the patch, but it seems like a great game otherwise
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.