1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

Smile

I love humor myself!

Here we go!

What about this one, actually is still better and more immersive than CoD!

Old 07-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150GCT_Veltro View Post
I love humor myself!

Here we go!

What about this one, actually is still better and more immersive than CoD!

Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Dammit puma stop posting wop videos here...
I thought it would help Luthier have hope of what he could achieve from what he already has! Maybe he can aspire to the level you saw in my WoP post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
I don't think I can have a constructive exchange of opinions with someone who really thinks this post is nothing but another joke, from a person that can't really afford to be only a joker..
If you feel that you cannot have a constructive exchange of opinions with me, then that is your own beef.

I choose to view Luthier's post as an update, since it technically contains an update. I choose to view that post as 100% better than nothing at all, and I'm content with that. Is it as good as I'd hope? Of course not. But I'll still take it.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but wail, moan and spew vitriol onto the boards with just about every post. If not doing the same makes me a joker, then so be it.

I would like a clarification from you as to why I can't really afford to be only a joker, if you please.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjama View Post
These are the characteristic posts that we will remember and laugh about in 5 or 10 years - when the game is well into its life cycle and nothing new is on the horizon anymore.

So stfu moaning.

If COD is all that we ALL want in 10 years, i will laugh with you.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Those People, which get upset about this humorous update-post from luthier, don't deserve better!
Not? I and others have not paid the same Simulator to your? perhaps is that we do not have as much patience as you! as I said in other posts to my sold me the game as if was a finished product, and I'm tired of that reproach the people as I claim what actually is up, a simulator that works well...

In fact, I am not angry with the team of luthier, I'm angry with UBISOFT, is why I have complained to them more than 4 times and secure it continuare complaining.
luthier only asking you is something very simple, to report to their clients without ironies now I believe that not you can afford them...
people who you think well, very well for you, but do not try shut up that if we mean what we think...

Last edited by lothar29; 07-25-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meusli View Post
You seem very twitchy for a person who is very tolerant. I responded to your post because it seemed quite angry as you used bolded text and told us all to get a reality check. You said "they were forced to release a game" I explained what I knew from the years I have read the updates for your benefit, yes they were forced to release the game early.

I also have no problem with you not liking the game or being disappointed in it, I just don't understand all the hate you and your buddies spew on these forums multiple times a day like you are doing everyone a favour. I would not mind if the spewing so much if it was of a different nature every time it was dribbled out, but alas it is not.
there's no hate, hate would be posting "CURSE YOU, MADDOX GAMES! I'M UNINSTALLING THIS PIECE OF C**P THING YOU MADE COS IT AIN'T WORKING!! I'M GONNA SUE YOUR A** AND THEN RUN TO MY DOCTOR FOR ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!!"
I actually do like the sim and its potential, despite being buggy and half finished. There's great, great possibilities with this engine.

What I don't like is that the lead developer of a game that we paid for feels entitled to behave like this, not as an alternative like "here's the updates.. now for the funny side of things, check this out..", but as "hey, here's what I think of you, you're just a bunch of whiney monkeys who's gonna do what I say and take anything I say for good".

I would really like to see what your reaction would be if you were at the receiving end of all this on another daily life situation: as someone else wisely posted, it's like having a sports car that you can enjoy every now and then, because you work all the week and have a family/chores to take care of, and when you finally sit in it, hoping that all the money that you spent for were for a good cause, it won't work as promised. 5 months after you bought it the dealer answers to your right questions "yeah, we're working on it, it's gonna be fine, in the mean time have a look at this random video, we really think of you as a valued customer!"

P.S.
As for the bold, it's not shouting, it's stressing on something, caps is shouting.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothar29 View Post
That was the old Lucasfilm game which paled in comparison to their Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe (SWOTL).

The BOB game was way less advanced. Loved playing SWOTL and that's what got me into flight sims in the first place.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
there's no hate, hate would be posting "CURSE YOU, MADDOX GAMES! I'M UNINSTALLING THIS PIECE OF C**P THING YOU MADE COS IT AIN'T WORKING!! I'M GONNA SUE YOUR A** AND THEN RUN TO MY DOCTOR FOR ANTI-DEPRESSANTS!!!"
I actually do like the sim and its potential, despite being buggy and half finished. There's great, great possibilities with this engine.

What I don't like is that the lead developer of a game that we paid for feels entitled to behave like this, not as an alternative like "here's the updates.. now for the funny side of things, check this out..", but as "hey, here's what I think of you, you're just a bunch of whiney monkeys who's gonna do what I say and take anything I say for good".

I would really like to see what your reaction would be if you were at the receiving end of all this on another daily life situation: as someone else wisely posted, it's like having a sports car that you can enjoy every now and then, because you work all the week and have a family/chores to take care of, and when you finally sit in it, hoping that all the money that you spent for were for a good cause, it won't work as promised. 5 months after you bought it the dealer answers to your right questions "yeah, we're working on it, it's gonna be fine, in the mean time have a look at this random video, we really think of you as a valued customer!"

P.S.
As for the bold, it's not shouting, it's stressing on something, caps is shouting.
I am totally agree with what you say.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonys View Post
you must be joking me.. now they started to mock us? really?!
Yes, really. I don't blame them.
Closed Thread