1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:08 PM

I must say it's interesting how every status update initially is greeted with thanks and encouragement, but somehow it always finds a way to turn into a "good job" versus "awful job" epic battle of flaming and trolling after only a few days. The essence of the original post is now only a battlefield riddled with craters and burning wrecks and bodies that are now rotting and stinking the place up.

Anyone agree?
Old 05-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post
I must say it's interesting how every status update initially is greeted with thanks and encouragement, but somehow it always finds a way to turn into a "good job" versus "awful job" epic battle of flaming and trolling after only a few days. The essence of the original post is now only a battlefield riddled with craters and burning wrecks and bodies that are now rotting and stinking the place up.

Anyone agree?
Disagree cause people have different visions and feelings about this game its good and healthy for a company to hear both.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

Yeah. May as well lock it now.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike View Post

Anyone agree?
I do. People should stop complaining ad start playing. I for my part enjoy tha game bigtime. And ever day i get a little better at aiming with my 109 and the cannonammo stops to feel as if it were only like 20 bullets

Winger
Old 05-16-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansadox View Post
Disagree cause people have different visions and feelings about this game its good and healthy for a company to hear both.
Did you read at all the few sentances I wrote? I agree 100% that it's healthy to hear both good sides and bad sides experienced by the customers. Otherwise the product wouldn't go anywhere. But my point is that it's becoming personal attacks and getting way out of topic with people making up excuses or denying valid point of their opposition just to keep arguing. Feel free to disagree though...
Old 05-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG26_Alpha View Post
CoD is a dedicated server already.

Using "-server" on the launcher .exe

But the search feature on this forum should explain more for you.
Ah! Thanks for explaining that.

Don't have the game yet.

LEVEL BOMBING MANUAL v2.0 | Dedicated Bomber Squadron
'MUSTANG' - compilation of online air victories
Old 05-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Langnasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
The obvious? The obvious is just your opinion. Not everyone will agree with your views, so don't be arrogant enough to assume that they are correct.
Don't be arrogant enough to think I give a rats arse what you think mate, you or any of the other obsequious haters around here. All I give a damn about is seeing this game run 100%.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogz View Post
Ugly? Jaggies?

Hey, hey, hey, your wrecking my wheat crop with that buzz job! To bad my 20mm wasn't loaded and manned!

Wilcke

4.png
Old 05-16-2011, 04:33 PM

Thanks for the info luthier!

About time to get a community manager to babysit this nuthouse. I'd also appereciate if mods would keep the trolls in bay by just deleting the posts, because it gets ridiculous reading the same whines and rants for almost two months in a row.

We all know that loads of stuff needs to be added and fixed and we'll possibly even get someone to keep us up-to-date about the progress. But for f*cks sake STFU already on the "It wasn't a finished product, have shelved it, feel cheated, not enough fun, want money back, big stutters" -threads and posts!!!11one

It's yesterday's news! Everyone knows them after 30498309 repeats and everything useful is buried under whiners rants and even decent threads go under because of it. Just make a sticky of acknowledging the issues and ban everyone crying after their loss of faith in humanity because of CloD. And then simply ban everyone for not voicing the issues in a constructive manner!

This is my rant on rants and will prolly get me in trouble, but my cry-whine detector exploded and I couldn't help it. My hat goes off to rest of you who try to keep a civil discussion with the trolls and other whinos without resorting to name calling.
But I think they're a bunch of whining maggots that should crawl under their blankets and continue their cries there, as I don't think another 8 weeks of it here @ 1c forum will be enough to dry your eyes. We all know you're upset, enough already!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langnasen View Post
Don't be arrogant enough to think I give a rats arse what you think mate, you or any of the other obsequious haters around here. All I give a damn about is seeing this game run 100%.
Hater? that's rich. And if you don't care, why responsd?
I know you 'apparently' want to see this game run 100%. You've said it 100 times, and that's in the space of a week or so.
But if you really care so much then spend your-time bugfixing and supplying the team with useful information, other than posts which you 'think' will spur luthier to make an announcement...an announcement which causes him to stop work on the sim to write a statement on what they plan to do with it...

But logic was never your strong point. Don't get me wrong, I can see what you're intending to do, but you're trolling your way around as though your views are the views to end all views. And I'm not arrogant to think that you care, just considerate in understanding your view, when you are clearly someone who is conceited and unrelenting in moaning (un-constructively).