1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-24-2016, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

Default missions saving issues

hello
i save my missions but i cant find them in the missions folder ,where did they go ?
Old 11-26-2016, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Hello Sgt.
Are you saving them in just the mission folder, or are you opening up the sub folders and saving them there?
For instance If I wanted to make and save a dogfight mission, I would create the mission, and then once done hit the SAVE AS button, not the SAVE button, double click on folder labeled MISSIONS, double click on folder labeled NET, double click on folder labeled DOGFIGHT, or COOP if you are making a Co-operative mission, and then double click on one of the numbered folders. For making it easy, use the folder 1. And save it there.

Now when you launch a multiplayer game, select dogfight in the menu and select the numbered folder you used, so 1. Then you should see the mission. And hit load.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:01 PM
Approved Member

Default mission folders

i play single and the fresh install was on a new pc with Win 10 . i believe its a Win 10 issue. Its not saving missions and there are no mission files in the folder in missions root folder . some kind off corruption i,ve never seen before in 15 years .