1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 01-22-2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai View Post
I don't think the developers are gonna listen to us. It's like we haven't heard them for a while. They probably think we're going to buy the game even if it hasn't free roam. Well, wrong guess for me.
yep that goes for me to, if it dont got free roam its going to be a fail !!!
Old 01-22-2011, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhaling View Post
still no reply from the game makers.why must they do this to us
Hopefully we get sum thin soon. They keep telling me they are them they forget or didn't get to it.

We shall hear soon.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:18 PM

they didnt forget they just didnt do it.all we are trying to do is help and they dont care
Old 01-29-2011, 11:56 AM

Please allow free roam !
I'm not english, but I'm pretty sure that the definition of off-road is to get off the road, get off the track. If we're limited to a track, this game won't be a complete off road game.
Moreover, there probably will be a limited number of tracks, which means a limited game life time I guess. A free roam would exponentially increase it.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikeum View Post
Please allow free roam !
I'm not english, but I'm pretty sure that the definition of off-road is to get off the road, get off the track. If we're limited to a track, this game won't be a complete off road game.
Moreover, there probably will be a limited number of tracks, which means a limited game life time I guess. A free roam would exponentially increase it.
Very true my friend.

Yet another person to see screenshots, join the forums only to see the #1 wanted feature is not implemented. Bummer.

I say use the"Euphoria" engine. It's bad to the bone with physics and can handle a HUGE open world.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazee DD View Post
Very true my friend.

Yet another person to see screenshots, join the forums only to see the #1 wanted feature is not implemented. Bummer.

I say use the"Euphoria" engine. It's bad to the bone with physics and can handle a HUGE open world.
B-B-B-B-BAAAADDD to the bone

(Sorry, just wanted to say that)
Old 02-06-2011, 04:33 AM

OMFG free roam would make this game I cant imagine anything cooler than driving around with 4+ mates or you guys online. 1C is insane if they dont include free roam XD
Old 02-13-2011, 01:29 PM

its not going to happen
Old 02-14-2011, 09:51 PM

Exclamation Free Roam Please

These guys are the first to do this for console, and they're not messing up the experience by providing us with unrealistic physics for these vehicles. This is an amazing accomplishment.
Unfortunately, 4x4ing is universally liked because you get to explore uncharted land with your friends, while pushing your vehicles to the limit. Providing users with a championship-style environment with strict rules will essentially kill the soul of 4x4ing that this game needs to have to succeed.
Additionally free-roam has been incorporated into Test Drive Unlimited 2, and they already have 4x4 vehicles, which provide an alright driving experience (not true 4x4ing which what we are looking for). I've been addicted to TDU2 because of the free roam and 4x4ing experience combined with the ability to share the experience with my friends. If that game was not online, it would be in the $10 and under bin within a month.
If the developers of Off-Road Drive want to see their game at Walmart in the $10 and under bin, then I fully suggest that they continue with their plan to release the game without a free-roam multiplayer option.
That's all I have to say on the matter. I hope the developers will read this, delay the release date, and work on a primary release of a free roam map.
Thanks
Old 02-14-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezblazer View Post
These guys are the first to do this for console, and they're not messing up the experience by providing us with unrealistic physics for these vehicles. This is an amazing accomplishment.
Unfortunately, 4x4ing is universally liked because you get to explore uncharted land with your friends, while pushing your vehicles to the limit. Providing users with a championship-style environment with strict rules will essentially kill the soul of 4x4ing that this game needs to have to succeed.
Additionally free-roam has been incorporated into Test Drive Unlimited 2, and they already have 4x4 vehicles, which provide an alright driving experience (not true 4x4ing which what we are looking for). I've been addicted to TDU2 because of the free roam and 4x4ing experience combined with the ability to share the experience with my friends. If that game was not online, it would be in the $10 and under bin within a month.
If the developers of Off-Road Drive want to see their game at Walmart in the $10 and under bin, then I fully suggest that they continue with their plan to release the game without a free-roam multiplayer option.
That's all I have to say on the matter. I hope the developers will read this, delay the release date, and work on a primary release of a free roam map.
Thanks
Another post that is right on target. Great post friend.