1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:29 PM

Damn this is pretty lame, 6 fighters come at me, im moving away from them, 2 just crashes... keeps happening all the time, just aint right.

Edit: So after batteling the 6 fighters, I've hit 2 who crashed later by themselfs, the other 4 just crashed.

Last edited by SleepTrgt; 07-31-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:41 PM

Only once have I seen an enemy fighter crash and it was because I filled with a bunch of holes so it lost control and crashed.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo-234 View Post
Only once have I seen an enemy fighter crash and it was because I filled with a bunch of holes so it lost control and crashed.
yeah me too, I've seen alot of crash but only after I've sprinkled them with bullets

Hope the AI can be more aggressive, I've been shot down once. By the H-111, but to be honest I was practically flying in formation with them to study the exterior of the planes

my cockpit was totalled, I could not see out of the windows and the engine gave away slowly before stopping completely. I was high up over the sea and aimed for a emergency landing on some field but came just short and exploded on the cliffs! amazing!!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturat View Post
yeah me too, I've seen alot of crash but only after I've sprinkled them with bullets

Hope the AI can be more aggressive, I've been shot down once. By the H-111, but to be honest I was practically flying in formation with them to study the exterior of the planes

my cockpit was totalled, I could not see out of the windows and the engine gave away slowly before stopping completely. I was high up over the sea and aimed for a emergency landing on some field but came just short and exploded on the cliffs! amazing!!
I must say i was playing the Tiger Hunt mission, and those 190's dive pretty low
Old 07-31-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturat View Post
God i love stuff like that, you feel dissapointed that you have crashed but there is also an overwhelming feeling that what just happend was epic!
Old 07-31-2009, 10:23 PM

I love that too. Once an Me 109 got behind me and filled my plane with holes. I couldnt see out the cockpit and there were holes everywhere in the cockpit. he then shot my wing off and I went spinning out of control and crashed. And it was pretty cool because I was in the cockpit while it was happenning.

Last edited by Camo-234; 07-31-2009 at 11:15 PM.