1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:30 PM

I have yet to hear the stall sound on PS3. Can't confirm the other unknowns at this point because I either use different settings or haven't tried them for myself.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
Thats where im sure i read it Im sure it was anton who said it in one of the PS3 patch threads. I've tried looking through all his posts etc but got bored after reading the same thing over and over again.
Well I read his previous posts and the last he spoke about the 360 patch was Dec 1 saying he was already talking to publishers about the 360 patch. ("already" lol) this was 6 days before PS3 patch release.

Over at the YuPlay BoP forum its just as dead info wise and a Developer hasn't posted in their own forum for yonks. Strange thing is Anton is regularly posting in the Wings of Prey forum (even on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve? thats the holiday exuse out the window then)
I'm Sorry but it does give the impression, that Anton IS actually avoiding all the questions asked to him, both here (If he still reads here) and on the YuPlay BoP forum. If that is true and why that is? only he can say. I did have respect for him but that has lessened quite a bit now.

Yes he may not be obliged to post here on this forum. But when you set up your own forum (YuPlay BoP forum) for giving information and answering technical questions about BoP, it is very bad to then abandon it without any explaination.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Strange thing is Anton is regularly posting in the Wings of Prey forum (even on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve? thats the holiday exuse out the window then)
I'm Sorry but it does give the impression, that Anton IS actually avoiding all the questions asked to him, both here (If he still reads here) and on the YuPlay BoP forum. If that is true and why that is? only he can say. I did have respect for him but that has lessened quite a bit now.
have you tried sending him a PM though there, see if he says sanything?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth finger View Post
have you tried sending him a PM though there, see if he says sanything?
I was never able to create a YuPlay user acount (tried once and it failed, tried again and it said my email is already used. Pretty bad forum design if you ask me) so i've been a lurker since the begining.

If someone else with a usable YuPlay acount could PM him, that could be helpfull, let him know this lack of info is brewing up some bad shit

Old 01-04-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
•B-17 damage model changed Unknown on PS3
I can confirm this after using it to get a few unlocks - it's a one man tank now.

Quote:
Thats where im sure i read it Im sure it was anton who said it in one of the PS3 patch threads. I've tried looking through all his posts etc but got bored after reading the same thing over and over again.
It was Gunny that posted that from something he read on another XBox forum. He has always maintained it wasn't concrete, but coupled with the lack of official information it's not looking good. Who would want to come on here and tell everyone the patch isn't coming?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteStates View Post
I can confirm this after using it to get a few unlocks - it's a one man tank now.
Thanks dude

I hope this isn't all for nothing. Well at least its useful for PS3 users aswell I guess.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM

I couldnt create an account for the yuplay forum either. Dont mind though as i get all the info on this one to so its all good.

To hear anton is posting in another forum frequently though is a little dissapointing to hear, maybe he's just not got the nerve to post that the 360 patch is a no go.

I think from what im reading is -

The 360 patch went to Q/A and failed for one reason or another, Anton and co have business elsewhere and cant afford to commit to sorting out this patch so have just given up with it. I was willing to say (in agreement with seraph) that this was due to the holiday perido etc, but to hear he has been posting frequently elsewhere gives us reason to worry maybe??

Time will tell. Lets see how we get on.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:

The 360 patch went to Q/A and failed for one reason or another, Anton and co have business elsewhere and cant afford to commit to sorting out this patch so have just given up with it. I was willing to say (in agreement with seraph) that this was due to the holiday perido etc, but to hear he has been posting frequently elsewhere gives us reason to worry maybe??
That's the jist i'm getting. I hope it's not true.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:06 PM

Just send him a PM then perhaps? Surely he must reply to someone. I've seen on numerous occasions anton and kril?? (something like that) are actually on this forum looking at it but not posting (they are listed down at the bottom with people currently viewing this forum) so its not like they are not aware of our troubles and concerns.

If theirs no patch comnig for the 360 then we will have to deal with it, nothing we can say or do will change that unfortunately, BUT it would be nice and considerate if they at least told us rather than string us along endlessly.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Just send him a PM then perhaps? Surely he must reply to someone. I've seen on numerous occasions anton and kril?? (something like that) are actually on this forum looking at it but not posting (they are listed down at the bottom with people currently viewing this forum) so its not like they are not aware of our troubles and concerns.

If theirs no patch comnig for the 360 then we will have to deal with it, nothing we can say or do will change that unfortunately, BUT it would be nice and considerate if they at least told us rather than string us along endlessly.
They won't respond to pm's he stated he never would if someone sent him one. I sent him one and he never responded to me.