1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
I don't get why you need Linux?
Anyway, I'm back on sim so I hope to see your tracer ripping through my plane soon! Lol
It's my backup pc, mainly.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzm0 View Post
It's my backup pc, mainly.
Makes sense, can't you just coppy it to a memory stick and onto the comp or is it the princible behind having two 'computors'?
Old 04-06-2010, 12:48 PM

Anybody interested in trading in arcade? I still got some planes left to unlock and for some reason I first want to have all the planes before I start playing realistic and eventually sim.

Ps: sry JOED70, I'm not trying to hijack your topic
Old 04-06-2010, 12:54 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegroh View Post
Anybody interested in trading in arcade? I still got some planes left to unlock and for some reason I first want to have all the planes before I start playing realistic and eventually sim.

Ps: sry JOED70, I'm not trying to hijack your topic
No need for sorry thats what the topic is about.

BTW if your doing Trophie tradeing or unlocks that perfect time to try Sim or Real as the exersie senerio takes away pressure of heads up combat .

So if yha see me on Sim Hop on in you cant preform any worse then me
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOED70 View Post
BTW if your doing Trophie tradeing or unlocks that perfect time to try Sim or Real as the exersie senerio takes away pressure of heads up combat .
Good point. I'll be keeping an eye out for you. Still need the HE-111H3, B-17, and BF-109G10.

I'm not sure why but the B-17 is taking me forever. After the patch it now takes 30 wins on strike using any plane. Would anyone happen to know if that means using any bomber so long as the total wins for all add up to 30, or if it means that all the bombers are eligible but that you have to win 30 with one type? I ask because I believe I have over 20 wins with the A-20 and over 10 wins with the Arado-234.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahotel View Post
I'm not sure why but the B-17 is taking me forever. After the patch it now takes 30 wins on strike using any plane. Would anyone happen to know if that means using any bomber so long as the total wins for all add up to 30, or if it means that all the bombers are eligible but that you have to win 30 with one type? I ask because I believe I have over 20 wins with the A-20 and over 10 wins with the Arado-234.
I believe the medium bombers don't count. Which would explain why I haven't unlocked the B-17 yet either as I mostly fly Ju-87s in strike. It says "any bomber" on the unlock page though.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Yes it must be a 2 engine bomber took me for ever as well becasue of this

So if yha wana Unlock B17 best way is to have short strike match 10 mins say all Bombers on team A with Fighters Team B

Bombers are sure to win all have to do is drop few loads . And fighters get practice on big targets.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:11 PM

So which bombers are okay?
I've been playing with the A20, would that do?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegroh View Post
So which bombers are okay?
I've been playing with the A20, would that do?
A20 Belhiem IL4 Ardo or any of the big Henkels
Old 04-08-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOED70 View Post
Yes it must be a 2 engine bomber took me for ever as well becasue of this

So if yha wana Unlock B17 best way is to have short strike match 10 mins say all Bombers on team A with Fighters Team B

Bombers are sure to win all have to do is drop few loads . And fighters get practice on big targets.
For all of you without bombers, I've got my proxy spoof working so I'll be online soon. I'd like to join a bomber unlock cause I still need the 10 strike wins with the e3 to get, I forget, something or other.

To get it done quickest, set the match for 3 minutes, and don't do anything at all. When it's your turn to lose, just bail out a couple times.

If you use the arado, you can still score some good hits within 3 minutes, and it gives you credit. I unlocked my b17 mainly with arado.

(about ps3 linux, it is specific for Cell architecture, so it can't be run on any pc. One interesting thing is you can look at game discs and browse them like a pc. On the BOP disk, in the planes folder, there are some planes that aren't on the unlock list.)