1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 AM

Smile The Seance quest

Talked to the dwarf necromancer, found the chest but I cannot find Zhdack anywhere . I think he was somewhere in Lower Hadar maybe? Can anybody help me out and let me know where he's at? Thank you!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:23 AM

Maybe I´ll be able to help you but first I still didn´t find the treasure. Where is the locaion "behind royal castle"? The only royal castle is the "deserted royal castle" in Verlon forest, but it´s not possible to get behind it
Old 01-11-2009, 01:50 AM
Approved Member

@ raunous, Zhdack, who i assume is the guy who gives you the quest, since you have fulfilled all of the quest's requirements except the last, is in the house next to the capital of Kordar, the main dwarven castle, whose proper name escapes me at the moment.

@dvorin, the chest is behind the main dwarven castle, cause that's the castle all dwarves think of as the royal castle.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:29 AM

Thank you very much! I must have passed that house like a dozen times and just did not notice the damn quest flag the house !
Old 01-11-2009, 02:02 PM

thx Ryastar. I was digging behind this castle when I first time got to this location. As there was nothing I didn´t come back later. I´m not clairvoyant and if the quest says "Royal Castle" and there is one in this game in Verlon Forest I spent much time searching there.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:34 PM

The treasure is behind the castle in Ardan Peak, the dwarven king's castle.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:37 AM

Default dwarf necromancer?

Where is the Dwarf Necromancer in Kordar? I've searched everywhere and cannot find him.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronik View Post
Where is the Dwarf Necromancer in Kordar? I've searched everywhere and cannot find him.
Take the path from the main dwarven castle (as in, put your back to it, and walk forward), and follow it until you reach a factory and a tavern. Turn left there, you should, almost immediately, reach a brewery. From there, you should be able to see on the map a patch of dead ground. The necromancer is there. I forget the exact path from the brewery, but the necromancer is fairly close to it.