1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 01-28-2009, 04:19 PM

Default hordes: where and what

hi,

can somebody tell me where I can find hordes of armies, and what they are? I am quite lazy and cant remember them around... am now in elven land

tnx
Old 01-28-2009, 05:06 PM

Well, humans in Greenwort. (Eventually all except mages and inquisitors, I believe)
Pirates (and seadogs) on the castle island in freedom islands.
Sprites in Ellinia (after freeing the queen).

Those are the ones I know.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

I'm afraid the only hordes that are always available are: Peasants, bowman, swordsman, maybe priests and guardsman (i've never cared about them in the late game, so i haven't checked), horsemen, knights (which replace the horde of peasants), and somewhere in the freedom isles, you will probably find a horde of sea dogs and pirates.

The capital of Ellinia will have a horde of some unit after freeing the queen's soul, not necessarily sprites. I have seen sprites, dryads and hunters, but not all in the same game. Other random stores occasionally have hordes, and may always have a horde (eg, in two games, i've found a horde of druids in the store by the dock in 1000 rivers (ie, where you get the flower quest), but i never checked in the other game, so i'm not sure if it is certain to be there.)

On another note, I find the thought of hordes to be HILARIOUS! If, when you open up the purchase screen for that unit, you right/left (i forget which) click on the picture of the unit, you can see how many units are in the horde. That horde of druid i found had over 98,000,000 druids in it, in this small house. I don't know where he puts them all

Last edited by Ryastar; 01-29-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:07 PM

I find it very useful to write my notes on the map regarding armies to recruit and their numbers, so I don´t have to walk around the map and search when i need replacements.
For example if you find a place when you can recruit horde of sprites you could just type : R sprites H- that´s what I do , and it really helps saving time.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:21 AM

Darion:
1. From the beginning - Peasant
2. After beating Turtle - Archer, Swordsman
3. After liberating Bogacho - Horseman
4. After freeing Elf queen - Knight (Peasant being replaced), Priest and Guardsman (in the Chapel)

Kordar:
1. After sealing the Demon Portal - IIRC, *cough* Miners *cough*...