1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:00 PM

ahh man I feel for you, mine RROD'd once, and had a disc drive error too. Problem was on the disc drive error, they sent it back still broken. I've been running clean since then, I checked out the specs of my console and it looks like they replaced mine with one of the newer patched versions, which also had a new kind of disc drive.

But going for a PS3 Slim isn't a bad idea either, I think I might get one anyway down the line, so I can pretty much play any good game that comes out.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermuffin View Post
Just got RRODed!!!! Why, oh Lord, have you crippled me!!! I'm fairly confident that when ever I get excited for an upcoming game, like REALLY excited, I get RROD (last one was for .Skate).

The best part is, Microsoft is telling me that my warranty has expired yet I'm fairly confident that they extended everyones' by three years. WTF, MICROSOFT?!?!?!

This is nearly as bad as when I found out Happy Days was canceled.... 4 days ago!!!

But seriously... this blows; hardcore.
As I once said to Lord-Tuinboy,

I am sorry your Xbox died in the feild of gaming.

I feel how weak and fruitless of any words of mine that would attempt to beguile you from the greif of a loss so overwhelming.

I can only say that you should be proud that your Xbox sacrificed itself to keep you happy and entertained for all these wonderful years.

...piece of crap!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNikex View Post
As I once said to Lord-Tuinboy,

I am sorry your Xbox died in the feild of gaming.

I feel how weak and fruitless of any words of mine that would attempt to beguile you from the greif of a loss so overwhelming.

I can only say that you should be proud that your Xbox sacrificed itself to keep you happy and entertained for all these wonderful years.

...piece of crap!
I have never heard a more beautiful way of consoling a fallen Xbox... tears came to my eyes

Seriously. And, to the guy in Germany, it is fairly fast here, but they are saying that my warranty is expired so i would have to pay 100 freaking dollars!!! That is RIDICULOUS!!

The reason I don't go to PS3 is:

A) I have no money

B) I like XBL

C) GT5 isn't that great compared to Forza, IMHO

D) I have no money
Old 08-27-2009, 12:29 AM

I'll be thinking about getting a PS3 when I get my income taxes back. But a TV is #1 on the wishlist.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermuffin View Post
I have never heard a more beautiful way of consoling a fallen Xbox... tears came to my eyes

Seriously. And, to the guy in Germany, it is fairly fast here, but they are saying that my warranty is expired so i would have to pay 100 freaking dollars!!! That is RIDICULOUS!!

The reason I don't go to PS3 is:

A) I have no money

B) I like XBL

C) GT5 isn't that great compared to Forza, IMHO

D) I have no money
Same here, i got my console in 06 and my standerd warranty expird 07 but they said that the warranty was for 3 years with the 3 red flashing lights. But they still want $99 and my credit card No. That dont sound right.

Last edited by FireFly; 08-27-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
Same here, i got my console in 06 and my standerd warranty expird 07 but they said that the warranty was for 3 years with the 3 red flashing lights. But they still whant $99 and my credit card No. That dont sound right.
Yeah, that is exactly what they are saying to me, but they said it ended in '08 but that was when I last sent a console in. I'm going to call them tomorrow and just bitch my way into getting what I want... I can only assume that will work