1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:18 PM

Default to Oleg , Ilya and team

Well, here its is my shiney new collectors edition of Cliffs Of Dover. Superb box , Including a very nice ring bound hardbook pilots instruction book, Ive been waiting almost 5 years for this baby and here it is in all its glory. So i would just like to say , thankyou to all at 1c for bringing me absolutley superb masterpiece of a game, sorry flightsim.
I only just had a quick flight in the tiger moth, but i t looks awsome , But what really impresses me is the level of detail that you have gone to, from the different types of ammunition loadout sets that we can use, to the selection of different fuel tanks in each plane(very handy for the p51 ). I am well and truly impressed. I eagerly await years of pleasure.
Thankyou Oleg ,Ilya and the Dev team .