1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Approved Member

Default release a dream?

startin to believe we're never going to see this game released. Not even a demo!!! Was supposed to come out last year then first quarter this year now I see Q2 listed on the site. Have to believe by now it might be ready for the xmas season. let's hope!
Old 02-21-2008, 05:29 PM

Wink Better Later Than Buggy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewibe View Post
startin to believe we're never going to see this game released. Not even a demo!!! Was supposed to come out last year then first quarter this year now I see Q2 listed on the site. Have to believe by now it might be ready for the xmas season. let's hope!
I'd rather have a game released later with no bugs or glitches than have it earlier with bugs & glitches. I hope the developers take all the time they need to perfect the game so we can enjoy it to its fullest.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewibe View Post
A game like King's Bounty is a game with a lot of emphasis put on storyline, quests and balance. We would not like to release a game that will be raw regarding these issues.
Plan to open the official web site soon and post all the updates there.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
I'd rather have a game released later with no bugs or glitches than have it earlier with bugs & glitches. I hope the developers take all the time they need to perfect the game so we can enjoy it to its fullest.
am with HodgePodge in this
would like to play the game as soon as possible
but on the other hand,dont want to face game full of bugs and finally loose interest for any new fantasy tbs
since KB look very promising,i really hope it wont turn out to be disappointing...so take whatever time you need and make it good.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post

I fully agree with this post.

Take all the time needed. For everyone one person that complains about release date, you have at least 3 that want developers to take their time and release a complete and functional game.