1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 11:23 PM

Ok, so you fixed the isle of freedom crashes, and now a hotfix for the unuseable savegames.

+1 point for you.

Any ETA on when my game will stop locking up my computer after 5 or fewer minutes of gameplay?

I was rather angry and was about to ask steam for a refund, but i decided to wait till i cooled off a bit, since i work retail and i know that support staff dont enjoy having to deal with irate whiny customers.

I then turned around and looked at it in perspective. Im sure your developers worked as quickly as they could to fix the isle of freedom crashes, and then the save game issue.

Those are fixed, great.

Can i at least get a, "Yes, we are working on the issue."?
Old 05-23-2009, 05:17 AM

Thank you!!

Excellent... You guys solved the problem in 2 days. That's nice. Good job! (although it shouldn't have happened on the first place, but ok, you came through. I forgive you.)

Now back to playing...
Old 05-23-2009, 05:23 AM

Thank you. I was annoyed - mainly because the game is so incredibly fun and I was playing it nearly non-stop - but at least the issue was resolved promptly.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:20 AM

nice going 1c.

after the lameass comment made by the 1c staff in this thread i really thought it would take ages before the fix, was allready in my mind getting ready not to buy the armoured princess when it ships in the west.

But then you turn around and surprise me with a quick fix that fixes the save game issues. Great work.

Now in in the future please have test the patches properly on the retail copy AND on the steam version please please with sugar on top.

Armoured princess is back on to top of my "to-buy" list.

Great.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:52 AM
Administrator

As the problem is solved, I close the thread. And I want to ask all of you, that we (1c stuff) are here to help you, and any offencive posts are not accepted!

Last edited by Nike-it; 05-25-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Closed Thread