1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 04-29-2019, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

It's OK, I'm on the 2nd island now. It's gone from very hard encounters to easy, I'm sure I'll find harder enemies soon though.

Daniel.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Still same call nature tactics?
Old 04-29-2019, 12:07 PM
Approved Member

Yeah I got order up level 3, so I'm summoning huge stacks now. (about 2.5 times bigger than my normal ones)

What I really want is the phoenix spell!

Daniel.
Old 04-29-2019, 05:47 PM
Approved Member

It is random which spells to find. I have seen Phoenix in castle in jerneland.
Having a bad neck so can't play, makes it worse...

To sirlancelot: how is ur stomach doing?

Btw: the paladin skill that gives leadership is improved, gives 150-450-950 leadership, was up to 700 vanilla. But doesn't sound necessary in your game, darklord. What tactics did u use against Kraken?

After doing all quests in Sprudne, check all shops, more items, scrolls and creatures are added all places. Also check all 3 lakes after quests, they often becomes accessable.

Last edited by raknefne; 04-29-2019 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
It is random which spells to find. I have seen Phoenix in castle in jerneland.
Having a bad neck so can't play, makes it worse...

To sirlancelot: how is ur stomach doing?

Btw: the paladin skill that gives leadership is improved, gives 150-450-950 leadership, was up to 700 vanilla. But doesn't sound necessary in your game, darklord. What tactics did u use against Kraken?

After doing all quests in Sprudne, check all shops, more items, scrolls and creatures are added all places. Also check all 3 lakes after quests, they often becomes accessable.
I feel waay better, thanks!

Currently playing again and doing difficult fights to get the most of my Ogre set before the Ogre's Club morale reachs zero, as then I'll have a challenging fight to get the set working again! (and will be forced to dismiss a lot of units in between, arrghh)

I defeated the huge frog in Upper Trent and the spider boss in Trent dungeon, and I'm looking for the most powerful enemies in both Lower Trent and Hopland. Finally found a Teleport and Glot's armor respectively scrolls. Glot's armor is really helpful now! Very good to protect my Inquisitors or even my snakes.

Suggestion for Frenzy skill: Instead of +4, +6, +8, I would change it to +2, +5 and +8. This way you have a really appealing boost for the second and third tiers, while keeping the first one as the simple step to get Tactics it uses to be.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Approved Member

Haven't had much time, have 4/5 th of the first Island done now.

Still loving it !
Old 05-04-2019, 01:22 AM
Approved Member

I have reduced Stone Skin bonuses to 10%-20%-30%. I was using it still 90% of the time along Call Phoenix. (which is also too powerful, in my opinion) Its obvious to my eyes why jorko80 nerfed them.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I have reduced Stone Skin bonuses to 10%-20%-30%. I was using it still 90% of the time along Call Phoenix. (which is also too powerful, in my opinion) Its obvious to my eyes why jorko80 nerfed them.
Don't think he nerfed stone skin with the -2 initiative as trent. Noted with Phoenix. Especially because it is stronger half the game in vanilla which is equal to whole Trent. Not sure why he nerfed invisibility so much

Last edited by raknefne; 05-04-2019 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
Don't think he nerfed stone skin with the -2 initiative as trent. Noted with Phoenix. Especially because it is stronger half the game in vanilla which is equal to whole Trent. Not sure why he nerfed invisibility so much
Nop, but Stone Skin is so good that I cast it all the time even with the -2 initiative penalty.

Invisibility can be used for some weird solo tactics, if I remind correctly.

How Call Phoenix could be nerfed?

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 05-05-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Approved Member

Possible bug in Hopland?:

After some time going across these islands, a message appears: "... Elif, the governor of Hopland castle doesn't recognizes King George Mark as the ruler anymore..." or something as such. Is this event supposed to be triggered under specific circumstances, or random? After the message, Hopland Castle turns hostile.