1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Having crewmembers visible is ok if they actualy do something. If they don't, I would like them to be optional. In a stuka or 110 where you don't see them all the time it's not big of a deal. In a bomber where crewmembers sit in full view it could be a bit of a immersion breaker if they act like zombies.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langnasen View Post
Having checked out my co-pilot in the Ju88 and noticing he had no legs I don't expect him to be doing anything other than bleed to death. Or ask for a wheel-chair.
Aw, they included Lt. Dan in the game? Can't wait to find Forrest and Bubba...

But yeah, no crew animation, sadly.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:55 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the original purpose of the thread was to discuss what kind of mission specific function can the AI crewmen perform, not their animation.

I mean, Feathered was probably not asking "can you see the gunners hold the guns", but "can the gunners tell me useful things a real gunner would tell his captain". Sorry if i misunderstood, it just seemed to me that this is more about how to "use" the AI crew and less about their animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo'bar View Post
Only bad things will be commented. Good things are expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
War is usually the massacre of young people that don't know each other for the sake of old people who don't fight and know each other.