1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Watchmaker Watchmaker is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default

Hi... First of all sorry for my bad English but I am not to good at it.. I had questions... did higher difficulty settings will help my character level up faster? There will be more troops in enemy armies= more experience or the numbers of troops will stay the same but they will be tougher? I want to know if there will be difference in level power etc. at the end of the game between character from easy and impossible difficulty...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-29-2008, 12:43 PM
LiveInABox LiveInABox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 94
Default

Im having trouble getting cash. only level 4 but i have less than 15k and i havent really bought anything. any tips for getting rich so i can actually buy something?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-29-2008, 02:35 PM
ureal ureal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
Im having trouble getting cash. only level 4 but i have less than 15k and i havent really bought anything. any tips for getting rich so i can actually buy something?
You will find that most cash are found laying around or from quests
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-30-2008, 01:11 AM
LiveInABox LiveInABox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 94
Default

ok sorry if this is a dumb Q, but what is the + to attack stat? i.e. one of my babies has given me +20% to attack and the other +3 to attack
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-30-2008, 03:36 AM
travcm travcm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
Im having trouble getting cash. only level 4 but i have less than 15k and i havent really bought anything. any tips for getting rich so i can actually buy something?
Marauders. With them you can become ultra rich fast. Just be sure to use their ability twice every combat. It's tedious, but worth it.

Last edited by travcm; 09-30-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-30-2008, 04:49 AM
LiveInABox LiveInABox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travcm View Post
Marauders. With them you can become ultra rich fast. Just be sure to use their ability twice every combat. It's tedious, but worth it.
Dont think ive actually come accross them..where can u hire them at? Ive seen pirates and robbers to buy but not those yet. got a bit more now anyway just cleared out the swamp dungeons with my kick ass army of evil beholders, royal snakes and those dwarfes that chuck potions. get annihilated by that castle in the swamps with that corrupted kid tho..
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 PM
ureal ureal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
Dont think ive actually come accross them..where can u hire them at? Ive seen pirates and robbers to buy but not those yet. got a bit more now anyway just cleared out the swamp dungeons with my kick ass army of evil beholders, royal snakes and those dwarfes that chuck potions. get annihilated by that castle in the swamps with that corrupted kid tho..
They wear blue shirt and have a cape i think. They look a pirate/robber.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Sleeping Sun Sleeping Sun is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaker View Post
Hi... First of all sorry for my bad English but I am not to good at it.. I had questions... did higher difficulty settings will help my character level up faster? There will be more troops in enemy armies= more experience or the numbers of troops will stay the same but they will be tougher? I want to know if there will be difference in level power etc. at the end of the game between character from easy and impossible difficulty...
The enemies will be tougher, but the percentage of exp for winning will be smaller, as well as the money income. All in all, the levels at the end won't differ very much, but the difficulty of the battles will be bigger
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-30-2008, 08:52 PM
Watchmaker Watchmaker is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Default

I started game on impossible difficulty some time ago and it is more then impossible but I am also super satisfied after every winning.. This could be too much for me but I check how my mage will level up (save, then use cheat to go on level 30) and I think that he could be able to complete the story... I started game few times and check level up bonuses to get the most from new levels (each time new game starts bonuses are different... like everything in this game.. but I think you all know this heh)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-02-2008, 06:01 AM
Fate Fate is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 32
Default

I think babies (in the game) at pretty bad. Its not hard to find items that are better than them and can be swapped but babies can. So my advice is not to have babies. (How did my wife give birth so fast anyway?)

Buy all the potions. They are cheap and useful. Buy those artifacts with special properties. Who knows when you will need them. Hmm, might as well buy all items they are not expensive anyway.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.