1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-04-2014, 04:44 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Is anyone know how we can man the aaa guns on the airfields? I think it could be fun but I am also fear that someone dumb would think fun to take a gun and kill every plane on the own field as it taking off.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Continu0 Continu0 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Luzern, Switzerland
Posts: 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
I think it could be fun but I am also fear that someone dumb would think fun to take a gun and kill every plane on the own field as it taking off.
Afaik so far, you can only man tanks. But you can already use those tanks on certain maps to drive to the enemy airfield and blow everything up
__________________
AMD Penom ll 6x 1055T Processor 2.8 GHz // 8GB Ram // XFX Radeon HD 7870 Black Edition DD (2048 MB Memory DDR5, GPU 1055MHz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
Saitek x52 // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals // Track IR 5
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
Afaik so far, you can only man tanks. But you can already use those tanks on certain maps to drive to the enemy airfield and blow everything up
See it is evil like that I fear!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

But then we could have artillery duels!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-07-2014, 05:52 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

amazing happy news for this next update...if you are single player

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...pa#Post3908234
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Feathered_IV's Avatar
Feathered_IV Feathered_IV is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,467
Default

Slow motion has been implemented?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Kastel Kastel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
amazing happy news for this next update...if you are single player
I disagree. If even the beginning is childish ( basic concept behind the campaign >>Malta = Isle Of wright, Tripoli 40 km south of Malta, Sicily located 10-15 km from Malta, etc., etc.) then so every mission ending will be.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-08-2014, 10:34 AM
SlipBall's Avatar
SlipBall SlipBall is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down Island, NY
Posts: 2,717
Default

some games require ones self imagination to enjoy the gameplay, especially true in CLod's case, with being abandoned by the devs but being limited added to by the mods...make the best of a bad situation
__________________



GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-08-2014, 10:37 AM
robtek's Avatar
robtek robtek is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastel View Post
I disagree. If even the beginning is childish ( basic concept behind the campaign >>Malta = Isle Of wright, Tripoli 40 km south of Malta, Sicily located 10-15 km from Malta, etc., etc.) then so every mission ending will be.
I believe your post very unconstructive!
If some people construct a very good mission pack with the means available, it is very low to start nitpicking about the compromises they had to accept.
If one really is a fan, the fantasy will fill in the missing distances correct coastlines.
If one is not a fan but a history nut, wait for TF5.0 or 6.0 or even later when the correct maps are available.
__________________
Win 7/64 Ult.; Phenom II X6 1100T; ASUS Crosshair IV; 16 GB DDR3/1600 Corsair; ASUS EAH6950/2GB; Logitech G940 & the usual suspects
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-08-2014, 11:52 AM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
I believe your post very unconstructive!
If some people construct a very good mission pack with the means available, it is very low to start nitpicking about the compromises they had to accept.
If one really is a fan, the fantasy will fill in the missing distances correct coastlines.
If one is not a fan but a history nut, wait for TF5.0 or 6.0 or even later when the correct maps are available.
Agree. In IL2 I have play SpitnFire and Hurricane Season campaigns, the best for IL2. Both on East Europe maps, not Channel, and I don't care. Malta on Isle of Wight, cool by me until we have a MTOps map. Its agame.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.