1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2016, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

no name and no description, also do you mind telling me what is the purpose of the repair turret? i "attacked" one of my fighters while having only repair turrets and i got the uss turn hostile

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-13-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-13-2016, 03:32 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Ok, I reuploaded RC-6 as RC-6.1

I have addressed most issues you mention, the only thing I did not do is the rof thing, I still have to come up with an idea how to work that out, and not reduce the actual 0.01 rate of fire of some weapons, try to ignore it for the moment.

Thanks for the report as always.
Added you to the frontpage credits btw.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:05 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I have no idea what the purpose of the repair turret in SW3 is, the only instance of them which got used is Star Wolves 1 in an story mission.

How did you even get an repair turret?.

All of the "FRIENDLY" Factions will ALWAYS go hostile to you if you attack yourself, Thats just how the game handles the relation stuff things, it thinks PLAYERFACTION is attacking PLAYERFACTIONS so it needs to go hostile with PLAYERFACTION, thats kinda... yeah, I can't fix that since its deep in the game code.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

I got 3 of them from the berserker carrier, the one guarding the precursor portal, they do seem operational, although they "may" work in fights by themselves, however with their minimal range not really worth it, you might want to consider working on those turrets since it would make tactical fights less reliant on the mother ship, at least in the early-mid stages of the game when money is scarce and pilots are not worth using.

On a side note, XT-24 causes crashing...
I appreciate the credits

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-13-2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-13-2016, 05:07 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Im going to look into both of those.

I have never ever used the repair turret, so I have to see how exactly it functions.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

I am stuck on saving ternie mission... I aforgot that my MS gets disabled and It's forcing me to use the Lion, however even with the Ms switch set to false i still keep the ramadanta(provided i get lucky with the crash) and thus im stuck with an immovable mother ship.

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-13-2016 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:27 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Im on it, it may take a little while tho, since the save ternie mission is an pretty huge chunk of quest-code, could you eitherway supply me with the LOGfile?, an alternative would be an save-file before the event occured.

EDIT: Msswitch set to false?, I replaced the old system with the new Messagebox system, where you can simply press OK or CANCEL to accept mothership switches.
Basically setting it to false/true has no effect at all anymore.

Last edited by nocalora29; 03-13-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:38 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I removed the immoveable mothership thing, or rather spaced it out with "--"'s and it should be possible to move the Mothership now

Because im not entirely sure if it will solve this problem in any way, I just uploaded it as an Standalone fix HERE

It requires the newest RC6.1.
Old 03-13-2016, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Here's the thing, i got that message once, when i got the white trader ship, but not this time, and another weird thing, the cutscene when i change ships is bugged after the message as my cursor disappears and it's only fixable by alt+tab, and the camera also got stuck+ cursor vanished at the ship exchange with viper.

where can i upload my save? it's not possible with pastebin

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-13-2016 at 07:13 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

The ship exchange has to happen otherwise i don't get ternie, and if i don't get ternie...game over

latest log with the latest patch http://pastebin.com/qcsLdMHX

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-13-2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: edit