1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista View Post
lol i bet you are a good customer for the shopping channel on tv to all that shines isnt gold, and the infomercial marketing hype that you will see from the RoF-BS campaign in the next 12 months is not equal to the end-product description

what i do think is rather funny, in a sad kinda way, is that you are responding like an enthusiastic little puppy at all things RoF-BS (a product which is non existent), yet you didnt have the common courtesy to provide positive constructive feedback to a far more superior product which already existed and was 75% completed

and another oddity in your behavior is that you come and post the RoF-BS trivia here ( a CoD forum), yet you and your Rof-BS chums eagerly support the marketing censorship at the RoF forums which prevent any normal discussion and comparison with other products.

see there is good news about CoD's progress you should have noticed, maybe that would be something to discuss in the CoD forum instead ?

now is that worth discussing in the CoD forum instead ?

but wait there is more, the same group that already succesfully made those improvements is also working on further improvements, like a better COOP method that makes it easier for unskilled people to use that function, fixing the visibility bubble etc.. now THAT is newsworthy in a CoD forum !!
So by your logic:

As far as I understand it, this news is in the same category as the BoS updates - a projection of stuff which may come to fruition. What I haven't seen on any forums is anyone dismissing it as non-existent and therefore not worthy of attention, or even doubting that those involved can deliver on their promises. Granted, it's not the same situation because they're doing it for free, but even with that caveat, it's still the same principle - news about something which has hasn't happened.

If most of us can be excited about this and will wait to see what comes of it, why can you not extend the same courtesy to the BoS developers?
Old 01-27-2013, 02:41 PM

After many members outcry , what else would anyone expect ?
of course in order to sell it , they're beginning to say BoS will soon
have everything better than CloD , they would have to be out
of their minds to continue with LOFT's not exactly enthusiastic
answers in the past comparing BoS to CloD .
Finally it did strike someone in the BoS management that it is
not in their best interest to present BoS anything less than CloD .
Smart move ! what took you so long ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTE_Galway View Post
I have zero interest in this game and no intentions of buying it, but wish them luck regardless.
+1000

Last edited by Jumo211; 01-27-2013 at 02:44 PM.