1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-15-2013, 05:36 PM

so if a tree is banned from the zoo and none is around does he really get banned?

the amazing is that thos nazi scientists who liked to kill kitten finally PROOF this ancient zen wisdom

even the most obnoxious rationalist scientist submits to light being wave when your not looking and particles when you look them

i call waves nothing and particales each own imagination

Last edited by raaaid; 01-15-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Approved Member

Postmodern worldview:

The facts, while interesting, are irrelevant.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTE_Galway View Post
Postmodern worldview:

The facts, while interesting, are irrelevant.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post

so if a tree is banned from the zoo and none is around does he really get banned?

the amazing is that thos nazi scientists who liked to kill kitten finally PROOF this ancient zen wisdom

even the most obnoxious rationalist scientist submits to light being wave when your not looking and particles when you look them

i call waves nothing and particales each own imagination

dontcha just love Koans?

Schroedinger was a nazi?

south east asian geckos are a bit like that too

mmmmmm, kkkkk :s
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4

Stand alone Collector's Edition
DCS Series

Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:33 PM

there are two things going on here:

a sun gets bigger closing by

a sun gets brighter closing by

so somebody should have qustioned me yeah things get brighter when you close by for they get bigger(oh i have to bring down my own argumentss here)

to which ill reply yeah they get bigger but they emit more light PER SQUARE ANGULAR METER

think of this your looking at a powerfull light far away at night and you close by and look and have to look away for you can tell if you kept on it would damage your eyes

and that brings the question why a powerfull light if looked at close it harms your eyes, like the sun,

is it because its a big light or a light with a lot of intensity for square m?

you know is this fact what falsifies the eye emitting light theory by plato?

if you project light from your eyes when you look at a close wall you should see it brighter than from far but you dont, for theres more concentrated light the closest to the wall

but this is like i dont know if time goes forward while gravity pulls or it goes backwards with gravity pushing, theyre the same if ones wrong both are wrong

this reinforces the idea we live in different universes with different words for equal things, seeing the equal things ddifferent , for only the light that enters each eye exists being the rest nothingness

Last edited by raaaid; 01-16-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:58 PM

I wonder what would happen if we just agreed with him?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM

take it this way:

tennisballs are shot in 180º from a spot with certain rate

twice the farther you get 4 times less balls

so you could multiply the shooters and cause the same effect

or it would not be the same effect?

when you get fire from 4 distant shooters at double distance you get same balls than from one closer half distance

but the 4 shooters are NOT IN THE SAME SPOT so if you make the tenisballs go though a hole and check the patern in a wall behind in 1st case there will concentrated fire while in the other disperse fire

btw what do you mean agree with me, galway kind of agrees with me, in fact was him he point me the scientist chose to kill a cat when he could just have given a dog a bone so there would be in superposition the dog with and without the bone, its up to the observer

its the same with the grandfather murder paradox, you see a psicopathic profile in these people who get to the top

or more likely according the program i watched, or dreamt who knows, on arthur c clarcke they get promoted to the top by theyir psycopathic and SUBMISSIVE profile

edit:

the idea is pretty simple yet mindblowing:

an scenary SEEMS equally iluminated in two cases, but then you cover the scenary with a dome cardboard with a pinhole and the truth unveils about the nature of light and how each case is totally different

edit:

hey i just figured out a way to obtain sun distance, maybe i was wrong after all

but in this case the sun would be different to a sun twice as big double far:

Last edited by raaaid; 01-16-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Approved Member

I still don't get how this forum is strict on protecting 13 year olds from everyday profanity but not so strict on protecting them from the rambling a of this deranged looney.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 PM

yeah of course not point protecting the youth from hate speech but from "dangerous" ideas on existence

bongo do you understand that without an observer light is waves, not material, and with an observer material

this is not looney stuff, well actually it is , but its an scientific fact

edit:

if i were cast to a desert island i would take besides a female dentist plenty of paper and pencil and would have not a moment of boredom, take this problem:

you have a samll dome with a small candle and a big dome with a big candle, the candle has a mirror in the bottom

your eyes see 180º that is all the dome

if all the light is on the dome and all the dome is on your eyes why doesnt the same candle iluminate the same however size of the dome

seem the bigger you make the dome the more light misteriously vanishes

edit:

also it would be posible we actually see a wall brighter when closer but we dont notice :

edit:

i think im becoming a teacher, ill teach kids to think by themselves and pay attention to things like this

remember what i said about closer should be brighter?

in a pinhole camera its reversed to make things more confusing

edit:

here a simple how the observer makes reality:

observer on, light behaves as particles and focused light thorugh the lens hall is CONCENTRATED:

observer off, light behaves like waves which disperses and focused light through the lens hall is UNIFORM and spreads

edit:

guess the sroedinger transcedence in a supposed war man - machine:

without man theres nothing at all, no observer no material light,nothing at all, you wouldnt be able to burn a paper with a magnifier, of course how could you if you were not there

Last edited by raaaid; 01-17-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

image 3rd from top... focuses direct sunlight (light, heat and everything else which makes up direct sunlight, which can be refracted) to a point... hence the concentration of heat and the burning medium

image 4th from top... focuses reflected light onto a 'medium" - heat (and some other components of direct sunlight) is not part of that makeup. hence the image is captured (and it isn't focused to a point in photography)
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4

Stand alone Collector's Edition
DCS Series

Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound.