1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:02 PM
beaker126 beaker126 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wissam24 View Post
It's...a game. Christ...
+1
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:39 PM
flynlion flynlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 288
Default

Great responses everyone, and yes I know it's just a game LoL.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Reddisback Reddisback is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In my Cockpit of my 109!
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker126 View Post
+1
Hey, I'm gettin' a bit of Flak here, 'cause people judge me on liking this game?
what's up with that?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-19-2009, 09:01 PM
flynlion flynlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 288
Default

Flak? Why do you say that? I like flying the German planes too. I've wanted to try the 163 Komet since I first saw a model of one at 7 years old, and in the game it has an unlimited fuel supply! Alexander Lippisch (sp?) was a genius, and certainly no nazi.

Last edited by flynlion; 10-19-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-20-2009, 01:21 PM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

I must hold my hand up and admit.......

shooting down a yak over the cliffs of dover is always nice, but when its a 109...... it feels so much better, a sense of pride for defending my home land from the luftwaffe. Or even better (not for the kill but for the look)..

your chasing a 109 your on his 6 firing away or giving him a few bursts because limited ammo is on, then from above and behind a hurricane/spitfire comes straight between you both and wipes out the 109. Its a kill stealer but i dont mind because it looks the dogs bollocks (good).
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Ghillied raptor Ghillied raptor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 37
Default

I never really thought about this, it does not matter for me anyways.They all burn the same.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Benrizz Benrizz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOZ_1983 View Post
I must hold my hand up and admit.......

shooting down a yak over the cliffs of dover is always nice, but when its a 109...... it feels so much better, a sense of pride for defending my home land from the luftwaffe. Or even better (not for the kill but for the look)..

your chasing a 109 your on his 6 firing away or giving him a few bursts because limited ammo is on, then from above and behind a hurricane/spitfire comes straight between you both and wipes out the 109. Its a kill stealer but i dont mind because it looks the dogs bollocks (good).
With a special feeling to 109s with yellow painting on tails, wings and engine. : -P
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
FOZ_1983 FOZ_1983 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Blackpool, England
Posts: 1,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrizz View Post
With a special feeling to 109s with yellow painting on tails, wings and engine. : -P


extra special lol
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-20-2009, 05:40 PM
mattmanB182 mattmanB182 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foz_1983 View Post
extra special lol :p
bring it on!! Lol:p
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Reddisback Reddisback is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In my Cockpit of my 109!
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmanB182 View Post
bring it on!! Lol:p
i'll be your Wingmen!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.