1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndstone Hawk View Post
Have to stop you there as you're trying to win a debate by changing the content, very clever btw. This little discussion, as you know was always about the amount of airfields in IL-2 & BoP. Now I've since been proved wrong in that there is more than 1 airfield in the training section of BoP & thanks to Spitfire23, SovietAce etc who enlightened me ( I had great fun last night, trying to land a P-47 on the Stalingrad field in WoP). Thanks guys btw, I can make some vids at fields other than Hawkinge now.

Back to the point. I never, at any stage, made the comment 'hundreds of maps' because I know thru experience (& like I pointed out), there are 75 maps in 1946's unmodded, default full mission builder. What I DO know is that each of those 75 maps contains multiple airfields, airstations, airstrips etc) & so my original comment still stands up, there are hundreds of airfields in IL-2, fact & NOT hundreds of maps, that's where you seem to be steering me.
Thank you.
I was just happy you said tens of maps instead of hundreds. I honestly don't know how many airfields total there are, but I don't believe there are more than 200.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherAttack2 View Post
Thank you.
I was just happy you said tens of maps instead of hundreds. I honestly don't know how many airfields total there are, but I don't believe there are more than 200.
HUH? But that is just my point. I wouldn't have said hundreds of maps because there isn't hundreds of maps. I never said there were 10's of maps, or 100's of maps. I HAVE ONLY ALWAYS SAID THERE WERE 75 MAPS, THERE ARE HOWEVER, 100's OF AIRFIELDS!!!!! (More than 200 for sure). That's a fact but like I said, we'll once again agree to disagree after all, it's really not that important. What is important however is that you are careful not to change what other ppl state in order to swing a debate in your favour.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:58 PM

I gotta say this is the most ammicable and uneventful internet argument ever. I'm dissapointed lol
Old 01-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth finger View Post
I gotta say this is the most ammicable and uneventful internet argument ever. I'm dissapointed lol

LOL
Old 01-09-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth finger View Post
I gotta say this is the most ammicable and uneventful internet argument ever.
And that's the way it should be.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Definetly. There's GFAQ's for all the flame war hilarity. I love the civility of this board.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Here, Here. +1!!