1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Ulrich Rudel View Post
Oh my god, I would absolutely LOVE a German campaign mode in this game. Sure hope it comes to the PS3 soon.
dont hold your breath
Old 03-30-2010, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Oh my god, I would absolutely LOVE a German campaign mode in this game. Sure hope it comes to the PS3 soon.
I wouldn't expect anymore kinda updates/DLCs/ or anything like that for PS3 or 360.

Like ButcherBird said: Don't hold your breath.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Thats never going to happen. WoP has always been slated for a PC only release, as has any add-ons or expansions for it. So if you want to play WoP or the German campaign you will need to buy it for the PC.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:31 AM

Hey Edal, whats your name WoP? Just wondering if your one of the guys kickin my butt over there!

I didn't get the expansion yet, not sure if i wanna be a German... not that there's anything wrong with being a German! just not sure about being a nazi...

Last edited by DocGonzo101; 04-11-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGonzo101 View Post
Hey Edal, whats your name WoP? Just wondering if your one of the guys kickin my butt over there!

I didn't get the expansion yet, not sure if i wanna be a German... not that there's anything wrong with being a German! just not sure about being a nazi...
I'm quite sure that Erich Hartmann's "Nazism" was only skin deep, and others German pilots as well; not all, but some. But it's probably best to be a fellow Communist, and fight for the Motherland against it's Fascist invaders that DARE claim her as their own.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:38 AM

Haha good point Soviet Ace, you just swayed me more in the direction of getting the addon, or to wait until I can be a Communist in the game! Now I really dont know what to do...
Old 04-11-2010, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGonzo101 View Post

it is edal86 same as here
Old 04-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Approved Member

from all i have seen and read its going to be PC only ( and I have a fricken MAC!). if a console version comes out it will have to be watered down...sad to say...BUT i still would get it. i have the xbox..... and am looking at getting some sort of PC...just so i can play the newer games.

dang you guys in europe are fast to jump on stuff....haha

those boys in the planes ( and on the ground)...might not have been nazis....they were doing what they had to do for the country...despite who was in charge at the time. God bless them all....both sides

Last edited by bobbysocks; 04-11-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
from all i have seen and read its going to be PC only ( and I have a fricken MAC!).
Try bootcamp. Bootcamp alows you to run windows on a mac, so that you can run apps that require a windows OS.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
Try bootcamp. Bootcamp alows you to run windows on a mac, so that you can run apps that require a windows OS.
never heard of this, Lex. i will search that and IF that works...I will be one happy boy....THANKS a million ( but i am sure my wife wouldnt share the same sentiment...lol)