1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:12 PM

Default I am new here and I am going to say.........

TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THE GAME FOR SOME OTHER DUMB REASON OR ANOTHER...............SHUT THE HELL UP!

I have waited for a long time for a sim on consoles and I'll be dammned if I am going to let you little whining bastards ruin this. Shut up and be thankful that we have a game like this at all that deals with the coolest planes ever made.

Or you could go play that other WWII flight sim on consoles...............oh wait, there isn't any.

shut your mouths, buy the game and have fun.

that is all
Old 07-30-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYAman View Post
TO ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THE GAME FOR SOME OTHER DUMB REASON OR ANOTHER...............SHUT THE HELL UP!

I have waited for a long time for a sim on consoles and I'll be dammned if I am going to let you little whining bastards ruin this. Shut up and be thankful that we have a game like this at all that deals with the coolest planes ever made.

Or you could go play that other WWII flight sim on consoles...............oh wait, there isn't any.

shut your mouths, buy the game and have fun.

that is all
LOL! That was awesome. Just so we're clear, what should they do?
Old 07-30-2009, 07:40 PM

Oh, come on... This is even worse than whining..
Old 07-30-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog View Post
Oh, come on... This is even worse than whining..
well actually, he is whining on whining people.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spi View Post
well actually, he is whining on whining people.
That's probably meta-whining
Old 07-30-2009, 08:55 PM

LOL I'm not whining, I'm telling them to STFU and play the game when it comes out. If it does well we will have a sequel and maybe a series that includes modern aircraft. Use your heads people, there hasn't been anything like this on console period.

I broke out my PC flight cockpit and have been playing non stop. Hell it even got me to play Hawx again. LOL
Old 07-30-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYAman View Post
LOL I'm not whining, I'm telling them to STFU and play the game when it comes out. If it does well we will have a sequel and maybe a series that includes modern aircraft. Use your heads people, there hasn't been anything like this on console period.

I broke out my PC flight cockpit and have been playing non stop. Hell it even got me to play Hawx again. LOL
I'm fully with you mate. Can't wait to fire up the demo tomorrow. Saturday I'll probably decide to buy that Saitek stick for a start.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrelevant View Post
Just so we're clear, what should they do?
Hahahahah. Ahh, comedy.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Approved Member

MAYAman, please enlighten me. What is the point for a discussion forum for this game, if you are telling everyone who asks a question about some point in the game to STFU? I really don't think this a very civil attitude TBH. This forum serves the purpose for people to ask questions about the game, whether it is a small criticism or an overall gripe. Such comments wouldn't mean they dislike the game, they may just want to make it better or even to make the sequel you mention better. I am really looking forward for the demo to come out on PSN and then I wish to buy the game. I can understand you like it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and Anton has said they are using people's opinions to make the game better. If your telling us to STFU if we have a bad point to say, how could Anton possibly make the game better?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 PM

^^^STFU!

Joke :p

Seriously, I understand. I have been gaming a long time since the 70s and I know the type. "this game doesn't scratch my ass, I am not buying you developer you are stupid"

legit gripes about control? OK, but its too late now, just deal with it. Maybe next time.