1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 08-04-2009, 07:57 PM
versapak versapak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
people in single player are going to land at the end of the mission

so they are not taking off anyway

And for multiplayer a landing where the pilot survives due to a good skill landing should not count as a "suicide" or an enemy kill assist. if he crashes and survives let him respawn and keep his point for a good landing.
In multiplayer think of it not as a death or suicide count, but as a tally of lost planes.


If you are having to belly land, then you lost that plane, and someone should get credit for taking you out of the sky.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
dandymountfarto dandymountfarto is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 45
Default

axis campaign.
co-op campaigns.

yes yes i know im in la-la land! (sorry is this in the wrong thread?)
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:00 PM
guiltyspark guiltyspark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by versapak View Post
In multiplayer think of it not as a death or suicide count, but as a tally of lost planes.


If you are having to belly land, then you lost that plane, and someone should get credit for taking you out of the sky.
how about you just stop , and let anton fix this instead of throwing it off the rails for the rest of the community who want it to happen?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:04 PM
philip.ed's Avatar
philip.ed philip.ed is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,757
Default

One thing that I would really like is historically accurate skins. And also the ability to add new skins to the plane, maybe as free DLC? Such an update, I feel would go down really well with simmers like me.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 PM
versapak versapak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
how about you just stop , and let anton fix this instead of throwing it off the rails for the rest of the community who want it to happen?
Maybe I don't want it to happen, for the very reason I just stated.


If you are no longer able to keep your plane in the sky, or land it properly, then someone should get the credit for taking you out of the sky.


I don't know the multiplayer details yet, and if there is one for landing on carriers or at airfields, then yeah a successful belly land should count in your favor, but someone should still get credit for taking you out of the sky/you should be punished for losing a plane.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:06 PM
guiltyspark guiltyspark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
One thing that I would really like is historically accurate skins. And also the ability to add new skins to the plane, maybe as free DLC? Such an update, I feel would go down really well with simmers like me.
this thread is more along the lines of a patch , things that NEED to be fixed for gameplay reasons
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM
ThatYoungGameGuy ThatYoungGameGuy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 419
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
like this:

i did go into settings and change the camera though, but i cant look around with the right stick, it would be cool to look behind and see flames burning up the plane
what about this issue?????
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:12 PM
H Lecter H Lecter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Austria
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatYoungGameGuy View Post
what about this issue?????
Anton will look into it. It was posted above in this very thread. Rome was not burned down in a day, so everything takes some time. Please be a bit patient
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM
guiltyspark guiltyspark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by versapak View Post
Maybe I don't want it to happen, for the very reason I just stated.


If you are no longer able to keep your plane in the sky, or land it properly, then someone should get the credit for taking you out of the sky.


I don't know the multiplayer details yet, and if there is one for landing on carriers or at airfields, then yeah a successful belly land should count in your favor, but someone should still get credit for taking you out of the sky/you should be punished for losing a plane.
no , you shouldnt be punished....

if you are "shot down" a external camera will show your plane plummiting toward the ground.

if you are damaged to the point where you are losing airspeed and need to put the plane down AND YOU DO IT SUCCESSFULLY

you should be REWARDED
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-04-2009, 08:20 PM
moozicmon moozicmon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 95
Default

if they are not in the game already, carrier landings

PLEASE

I have never seen anything definitive concerning this so I am assuming you want to surprise us, or they got cut somewhere along the way
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.