1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

I did a clean install now and started a new game and noticed a minor bug. In the prologue mission where you have to visit the Copernicus Science Station, the intrasystem portals are not working. Very minor bug, hardly worth fixing but just so you know.

Log file if you want to see it. https://paste.ee/p/lJBaf
Old 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Wait, this is a new game?, there is something really really wrong right now, expect Hotfix #3 in a couple of hours/minutes from this post now.

A new game will be most likely needed.

This is not only due to the portals not working, the bank script goes haywire on everyone playing right now.

EDIT: Hotfix #3 Released in the Combatability Release/Full

Last edited by nocalora29; 04-02-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Approved Member

Oh. I know I should have mentioned this before, but I did some simple memory editing to add moniez and skillpoints cause I am a dirty cheater. Hope it didn't affect that?
Anyway, just reinstalled from backups, applied the new patch and starting a new game. I just wish that the prologue mission wasnt that long...
Thanks for the super fast response btw.
I'll play it through the prologue and then come back to attach the log if you want to see if it is producing any errors?

EDIT: Now something weird is happening. When I start a new game start it does it with the best ship and hold full of fighters. Did you leave some debug bit on or something?

Last edited by TooBig; 04-02-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:28 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Quote:
Oh. I know I should have mentioned this before, but I did some simple memory editing to add moniez and skillpoints cause I am a dirty cheater. Hope it didn't affect that?
Nah, as long the game didn't crash you should have edited the right memory addresses.

Quote:
Now something weird is happening. When I start a new game start it does it with the best ship and hold full of fighters. Did you leave some debug bit on or something?
Uh, yeah, I forgot to turn the debug mode off in the rush, gonna upload a seperate hotfix for that one.

EDIT: Hotfix #4 Released http://www.moddb.com/mods/sw3exp/dow...#downloadsform
New game only Required if you do not want to stick around in the debug mode.

Last edited by nocalora29; 04-02-2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Approved Member

Hmm. Did I break the game in the first system? Switched mothership to get through the prologue faster and it wont dock to the trade station anymore in the system. In the second system it did it though. It does seem to report some errors in the log? I tried it a couple of times.

You must be getting some headaches from squashing these bugs, would donate you some beer money if you have a paypal or something.

https://paste.ee/p/Rom4J
Old 04-03-2017, 04:00 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Donation wouldn't really be legal in this case

Heres Hotfix #5, hopefully this is going to resolve the errors.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sw3exp/dow...#downloadsform
Old 04-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Approved Member

Is there something wrong? I cant seem to trigger quests now in free roam. This is after the first NESF mission. I did not start a new game after the last hotfix, did that do that?

https://paste.ee/p/k7Rca
Old 04-05-2017, 01:01 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I would just recommend Starting a new game altogether.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

Hello.

I'm posting it here because I'm playing on this mod.

I got a very annoying bug. I got Astarte mothership. When I leave every sector with it my shields 'disappear'. And that's not all. They don't renew. When I take off and put again shield system my shields reset, but when I leave any sector they disappear. I have this problem only with Astarte. Someone have an idea what could cause it?

Video:
Old 04-09-2017, 03:29 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

The Video doesn't show up, could you try to shorten it by using a link shortener?, like bit.ly or something similar so the forum doesn't recognize the video and embeds it, because as you can see it pretty much "corrupted" the thread here lol.

BTW: Because I can't see the vid, do you have full Health? because ships need to have full life in order to have the ability to regain shield power.