1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-29-2021, 04:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaad View Post
In this save i only have the artifact, but you only need 2 more to get the award and check with it as well.
It was ok when I tested. 2 groups of devilfish moved to the traps created by the medal and artifact then were killed as normal.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

I apologize, it was caused by the interface mod (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...d=1#post473465). I should have checked first, but after removing it the problem went away. Don't know why it would interfere in this manner, though.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

A new version was released.

Attention: This release is not compatible with the saves of previous version.

Part of the change log:

"Clot of Darkness" and "Woolen Dress": were removed and replaced by other items.
"Sun Cloak", "Magician's Cowl" , and "Dragon Cloak" are classified as "Dress" now.
"Troll Skin Cloak": reworked and re-added to the game.
"Cloak of the Dark Lord": (-)no longer provided +2 defense. (+)allied undead units no longer fear light.
"Burning Cloak": (+)allied Demon Eyes start battle with 5(up from 3) points of Fire Energy.
"Cloak of the Valkyries": (-)no longer provided +2 defense. (+)+10% defense of allied Warrior Maidens and Pegasus Maidens.
"Wedding Dress": (-)no longer provided +3 defense.
"Dress of the Magess": (-)+500 leadership(down from 800).
"Steam Armor": restored to the vanilla version. (+)armored troops ignore the "-1 speed" penalty.
"Warm Jacket": (+)additionally has all the bonus of "Woolen Dress".
"Celestial Armor": (+)all allied vikings start battle with the "Divine Armor" spell(level 1).
"Eternal Torch": (+)all plants on the battlefield receive the "Burning" effect at the beginning of combat.
"Fishing Net": -2 speed of enemy devilfish(instead of -1 speed and -1 initiative).
"Marshal's Baton" and "Army Drum": the morale bonus only applies to Bowmen, Swordsmen, Guardsman, Horsemen, Knights, and Paladins(instead of all human units).
"Wooden Stake": (+)-1 speed, and -1 initiative of all vampires on the battlefield.
"Vampire Blade": (+)+20% to the efficiency of Vampirism and Soul Drain of all allied troops.
"Vampire Set": renamed to "Set of the Blood and Soul Sucker". (+)all Ghosts and Cursed Ghosts on the battlefield cannot increase their strength beyond starting.
"Inquisitor Set": the morale bonus only applies to Sisters, Inquisitors and Paladins(instead of all human units).
"Princess Set" and "Set of the Virgin": (-)further reduced the morale bonus.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 09-01-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Dear Zhoudhaodan, thank you for your continued updates, it is really nice and much appreciated. I continue to enjoy them. Especially nice are the units that progress with use, like the assassin. Any additions to such units would be amazing of course.

What is everybody's opinion of KB2? Doe me it's too different unfortunately.. had they made a really good mod of the KB1 I would have been very happy.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Dear Zhoudhaodan, thank you for your continued updates, it is really nice and much appreciated. I continue to enjoy them. Especially nice are the units that progress with use, like the assassin. Any additions to such units would be amazing of course.

What is everybody's opinion of KB2? Doe me it's too different unfortunately.. had they made a really good mod of the KB1 I would have been very happy.
KB2 is a uninspiring 3rd person RPG with turn-based combat and console port UI. As a game, it's just OK, but as a KB sequel, it falls short in many aspects in my opinion.
Old 09-20-2021, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Version Mid-Autumn Moon was released.