1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

Good information.

Textures of Trizz'chek portals, super gate and ships works. I wanted to sell their systems and... Their price is more than 3.000.000 for one... Will their price be so high all the time or will you reduce it?

And their Guns are pretty OP. Skilled hacker is really helpful with gaining them. My ships with them. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsd666cfhp...18-46.mp4?dl=0

Last edited by kolomans; 04-17-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:36 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

The thing is, they are supposed to be really hard to get, but I guess since the infinite fights one can find in the Tesla systems it might be easier to get than I thought...

Im gonna nerf the spawn rates a bit and also see on what I can do in order to make it harder to get these cannons.

Last edited by nocalora29; 05-05-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:00 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default Important: Crash avoidance!!!

Do NOT grid-select NPC Stations, if you do that, the game WILL crash.
Im currently searching for a fix.
Old 05-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Hi
i just little randomly dig into imd files, i was curious. It looks, that some models could by fixed.

leviatan has shifted GBND and GELP, admiral_viktohoff and new_annabel has not set these boundaries. I know, it is very hard check all files.
And i have question: is there some tool, which is able cover the ship model automaticaly?
When you see model of hurricane, this idea is comming itself, do it manualy is work for prisoners.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:07 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Quote:
Hi
i just little randomly dig into imd files, i was curious. It looks, that some models could by fixed.

leviatan has shifted GBND and GELP, admiral_viktohoff and new_annabel has not set these boundaries. I know, it is very hard check all files.
And i have question: is there some tool, which is able cover the ship model automaticaly?
When you see model of hurricane, this idea is comming itself, do it manualy is work for prisoners.
Quote:
What do you mean by Shifted?
these 2 IMDs are not used as of now, so I won't mess with them that much, but they are from StarRover as you probably have seen in the name of the file.

Quote:
Nope, there is no tool for automated generation of The GBND Spheres.

I Agree its a pain in the ass to place all those GBNDs one by one, but I gained quite some experience from it and know how to use them very effectively by now, Im pretty sure if I would re-do the Hurricane gbnd's I could probably reduce it by 50%.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Approved Member

well, these 2 imd from starrover can be forget.
imd leviatan shows in my 3dmax8 different place for model and GELP+main GBND
i think, i have last version expansion pack
Old 05-11-2017, 06:57 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Quote:
imd leviatan shows in my 3dmax8 different place for model and GELP+main GBND
Really?, thats really weird. That usually shouldn't happen.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

i tried it 3x, the same result, i can try do screenshot, if is possible

there are
https://ulozto.cz/!cRGRVXaXADHv/screenshots-zip
just choice slow download (pomalé stahování)

Last edited by oxygenes; 05-11-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:24 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Oh, Sorry I got mixed up a little bit, I thought we were still talking about the Hurricane haha, im extremely tired right now

Almost all of my WIP Models look like that, I usually begin by adjusting the Master GBND and the GELP, and sometime later I start placing the Turrets and at the end the actual smaller gbnd's.

So yeah, the model is unfinished at the moment.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

when you are tired, misunderstanding comes easily, but good sleep can solve most of such problems.
May be you can share some experience, how made these little bugs called gbnd in effective way. Then i probably gain new energy to finish my model.

there i post some screeenshots.
https://ulozto.cz/!xJFDh6cfAISD/screenshots-zip