1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 09-20-2020, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
by not lose interest to old good 1946)
No problems there
Old 10-09-2020, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

Default Flack Towers, port bases, train artillery

Hi Sita, many thanks for the hard work done by daidalos team. Il-2 '46 is still such a pleasure to play. Since flack towers appear to be intended, is it possible to make port floors etc 'hard-surfaced so that objects can be place on them?
Also could the AA platform wagons be activated as artillery? I sometimes build missions with trains made from stationary objects, and it would be good (I think) if the AA wagons could respond to attacks as genuine AA artillery.
Many thanks for the time you spend keeping Il-2 alive and dynamic.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Approved Member

Default Ships.

I almost forgot (I do that a lot). Any additional ships would be greatly appreciated by all players, I am sure. The coastal steamer which was added, I forget which patch, is so pretty. I am thinkin of cargo ships, 'tramp' steamers etc as well as any warships. Any extra shipping that might be included will be weclcome.
I have just started playing with blender. Perhaps I might develop enough skill to do simpler objects like sandbag walls etc.