1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2010, 04:55 PM
colletorww2 colletorww2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default Need help with getting enemies to stay in vehicles.

Whenever i try to move the crew into the tank, they just get out again when i try to change the team. Please Help Me!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
SpeedWolf's Avatar
SpeedWolf SpeedWolf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colletorww2 View Post
Whenever i try to move the crew into the tank, they just get out again when i try to change the team. Please Help Me!!!

you have to do the same whit the tank if not there will always get out first setup the tank on the team you want and set the crew on the same team.
__________________

======
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2010, 02:30 PM
colletorww2 colletorww2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
you have to do the same whit the tank if not there will always get out first setup the tank on the team you want and set the crew on the same team.
You don't think i have done that? But when i change the team on the tank, they just get out. And if i change the team of the crew, they won't move into the tank.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2010, 03:44 PM
SpeedWolf's Avatar
SpeedWolf SpeedWolf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colletorww2 View Post
You don't think i have done that? But when i change the team on the tank, they just get out. And if i change the team of the crew, they won't move into the tank.
you know that they will do that so why you want to set them in the tank and change team color when there are in the tank?

the crew also will have to be setup as the same color team is why they get out of the tank because you change the tank team color but the crew inside did not so you have to set them again.

think about it
one - set the tank team color
two - set the crew team color
that how people do it.

you are the only one i know who want to change the team color when they are already inside the tank.

as far as i know that is the only way you can do it not the way you want to do it.


maybe someone know but i don't think you can.
__________________

======

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 01-26-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
colletorww2 colletorww2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
you know that they will do that so why you want to set them in the tank and change team color when there are in the tank?

the crew also will have to be setup as the same color team is why they get out of the tank because you change the tank team color but the crew inside did not so you have to set them again.

think about it
one - set the tank team color
two - set the crew team color
that how people do it.

you are the only one i know who want to change the team color when they are already inside the tank.

as far as i know that is the only way you can do it not the way you want to do it.


maybe someone know but i don't think you can.
I mean, how do you turn the hostile?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
SpeedWolf's Avatar
SpeedWolf SpeedWolf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colletorww2 View Post
I mean, how do you turn the hostile?
you mean how to make them FIGHT?
__________________

======
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:07 PM
colletorww2 colletorww2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
you mean how to make them FIGHT?
Ya, i want to spawn a sherman(Which i control) and a Panzer IV(Which is supposed to try to fight me!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:31 PM
SpeedWolf's Avatar
SpeedWolf SpeedWolf is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colletorww2 View Post
Ya, i want to spawn a sherman(Which i control) and a Panzer IV(Which is supposed to try to fight me!
make your army and set them up like red army vs blue army and go to (F1)

then look down on your right and press (start)

and use the number pad from 1 to 9 to change what army you want to control you will see on top in your left side that the color change.

if you don't understand what i am saying i can upload a quick video so you can see what i do.
__________________

======
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2010, 09:28 AM
colletorww2 colletorww2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Thanks alot, that helped.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2011, 05:08 AM
djhz2001 djhz2001 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Hello,

I am having a similar problem, but my question is probably more basic. I am editing the single player mission campaigns, and I would like, for instance, to give the enemy a tank. When I added tanks and other things to my team, I only created the tank, the crew, pressed F1 and manually made the crew go inside the tank. However, I can not do that with enemy players because I can not move them while I am in the F1 option. Therefore, my question is: how can I make a tank for an enemy, including its crew inside the tank?

I recall reading somewhere that there was an option for editing enemy units and tanks, etc, but I have searched all over, and I have not found anything. Thank you for your help in advance.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.