1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

Default 100 Octane Fuel!

I know that I am beating a dead horse but it would be nice to have this in a progress war and map rotation. Also giving the German planes the changes in power plants that they saw historically in the war. This would be good for offline players if they wanted it as well as online map rotations bases could get limited numbers, also add in the Attrition factor and those good pilots would really take care of there planes(NEED REARM AND REPAIR ON RUNWAYS). Plus once they are used up in the map then they have to fly the 87 or lower version of the 109e.

Second disappointing issue that I have with the game developers is putting off the major game fixes until we get Battle of Moscow which I plan to buy but this game should be finished and more copies would be sold in the world if the game was fixed.

I will close with this issue most of us are trying to boost our machines and upgrading as fast as we can. After seeing the reflective textures in the previous versions. I wish you would also make this a choice in the conf.ini
so that those can either turn on or off. It looks so much better then the dull skins presented now. I was upgrading for the environment as much as I was the game play.

Thank for a good game waiting patiently for it to become GREAT!!

King
Old 01-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Approved Member

The major flaws of the game will be fixed soon with the next patch, the sequel brings secondary fixes.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Approved Member

Default Patch!

Everyone was talking about it but read that they are on their time frame so we might not see it till summer. Some of us have been waiting patiently for the release of this game. Maybe UBI had something to do with the release, just reminds me of ACES Studio and MS. I know those things will be coming but it seems that some have already got to those files so unless the file structure has change then they could have been implemented right away with one of the other patches. My feeling is the FM and DM team is hard at work on Moscow which I will also buy does not change the fact that they could fix these and complete there time frame for BoM.

Just my 2 cents and again since I waited this long I guess I will just have to bide my time enjoying what we do have.

Thanks for your reply.