1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-16-2009, 02:49 PM
axhat axhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 40
Default

Seriously Anton, What is the deal w/ the 360? Are we getting a patch or not?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-16-2009, 02:51 PM
kozzm0 kozzm0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: летая через небо
Posts: 514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
yes , the version that is irellevent to more than half the people who bought it
As the other update threads mentioned, the first patch would be for ps3, after which they'd send it to Microsoft. So you wouldn't see the xbox patch first, the next step is the ps3 release, which we've known quite a while now. So that's what they give us news about. The xbox patch will probably follow the ps3 patch shortly.

Спасибо очень товаришь разработчик.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Ancient Seraph Ancient Seraph is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dutchman in Spain
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzm0 View Post
As the other update threads mentioned, the first patch would be for ps3, after which they'd send it to Microsoft. So you wouldn't see the xbox patch first, the next step is the ps3 release, which we've known quite a while now. So that's what they give us news about. The xbox patch will probably follow the ps3 patch shortly.

Спасибо очень товаришь разработчик.
As far as I've heard there's no problems with the 360 patch and it's finished, it's just the PS3 patch that didn't come through. The XBOX patch has definitely been sent to MS, and haven't heard it's come back with problems.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Anton Yudintsev Anton Yudintsev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
anton is the 360 patch not coming or something?
360 update will be no earlier, than PS3 will pass.
As it was originally planned.

Last edited by Anton Yudintsev; 11-16-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Anton Yudintsev Anton Yudintsev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
thats just wonderful , he pops online . posts about the irrellevent version of the game , then leaves
Hey, I have work to do also.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
axhat axhat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 40
Default

Thank you Anton, I dont care if its any earlier or not, just wanted to make sure microsoft wasn't enough of a pain in the ass to warrant dropping support.

Cheers!

AX
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Anton Yudintsev Anton Yudintsev is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axhat View Post
Thank you Anton, I dont care if its any earlier or not, just wanted to make sure microsoft wasn't enough of a pain in the ass to warrant dropping support.
It wasn't platformholders - yet. It was publisher's QA.
Let's hope, it will pass Sony from first attempt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
TRC Subaru TRC Subaru is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NOR-CAL
Posts: 143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Yudintsev View Post
360 update will be no earlier, than PS3 will pass.
As it was originally planned.
Hi Anton,

Thank you for the update.

Approximatly when do you believe we will see the XBOX update?

Are they waiting for the PS3 version to pass first (because of all its issues) and then submit the XBOX update?

I know you are hard at work, just please answer when you get a moment.

Thanks again for best flight sim on XBOX!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Irishmandkg Irishmandkg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 185
Default

Awesome! Can't wait for the update. Also a quick question, are the German cockpits included in the patch or will they be in DLC? Either way is fine, i'd buy them just to support this game.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Ancient Seraph Ancient Seraph is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dutchman in Spain
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC Subaru View Post
Hi Anton,

Thank you for the update.

Approximatly when do you believe we will see the XBOX update?

Are they waiting for the PS3 version to pass first (because of all its issues) and then submit the XBOX update?

I know you are hard at work, just please answer when you get a moment.

Thanks again for best flight sim on XBOX!
I think what he was trying to say is that the patches will be released at the same time: the XBOX not before the PS3 one. The XBOX update should be ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmandkg View Post
Awesome! Can't wait for the update. Also a quick question, are the German cockpits included in the patch or will they be in DLC? Either way is fine, i'd buy them just to support this game.
They said it would be included in the update.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.