1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDBu11 View Post
Yeah,when Evgeny has gone,it is so silent here Well,let's hope that some1 cares that we are asking here Btw : Pls DONT try to delay it,i beg U... And i think not only me
Very true, Damm this forum is dieing Hope it'll be alive when (if) the game is released in September
Old 08-04-2008, 03:18 PM

Unhappy

There isn't anything really to discuss. Since it is now August and we still have no release date, you should all be aware that there will not be a September release date, nor a October release. The logistics to make this happen is simply impossible. I want to be wrong, but we should be lucky if we can play this game during christmas.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:03 AM

Play this game during Christmas? Wait a minute while I laugh so hard that I need an ambulance. Okay I'm better now.

I can link you to the phrase "I hope we can play this game during christmas" for the years 2007 and 2006. Do you want me to?

Seriously this is ridiculous, absurd, incomprehensible, and many other similar adjectives all in one. Honestly I completely stopped caring about this game. Its a joke.

In the time it has taken them to develop this game, I could have collected parts at a junkyard and constructed a truck myself. Then I could have collected enough money to go and live in LA and start a trucking business.

Sure if this game is released someday, I will play it. But come on now, I first heard about this game in 2004. Give me a break.

Freak Of Nature wants me to write a letter to Igor Belago asking for news. Okay I will do it on Saturday. You all know I have his personal email. Yes he will reply to me. But somehow I think it will be more "The exact release is not yet known".

We will see............
Old 08-15-2008, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Play this game during Christmas? Wait a minute while I laugh so hard that I need an ambulance. Okay I'm better now.

I can link you to the phrase "I hope we can play this game during christmas" for the years 2007 and 2006. Do you want me to?

Seriously this is ridiculous, absurd, incomprehensible, and many other similar adjectives all in one. Honestly I completely stopped caring about this game. Its a joke.

In the time it has taken them to develop this game, I could have collected parts at a junkyard and constructed a truck myself. Then I could have collected enough money to go and live in LA and start a trucking business.

Sure if this game is released someday, I will play it. But come on now, I first heard about this game in 2004. Give me a break.

Freak Of Nature wants me to write a letter to Igor Belago asking for news. Okay I will do it on Saturday. You all know I have his personal email. Yes he will reply to me. But somehow I think it will be more "The exact release is not yet known".

We will see............
i seriously couldn't have said it better
Old 08-16-2008, 12:46 AM

Thanks for sending a letter Ubaku. I hope you're wrong about the phrase "The exact release is not yet known". As I'm sure you are too. But let's give some credit, they never gave a month before, just things like 3rd quarter 2008. Very general. But within a month, they may actually release it. Let's hope he can say a date that won't be broken this time.
Thanks again for your effort Ubaku.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Haha, that made me LOL.

Your post is spot on, and you're definitely not the only one who feels that way.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:35 PM

If there was anyone who believed in this game it was Ubaku but now it seems there is nothing left! There is no way this game could be release in october sice it takes months to copy the game to disc and ship it around the world.

so Mod Team, Which month is it next year?
Old 08-16-2008, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit View Post
If there was anyone who believed in this game it was Ubaku but now it seems there is nothing left! There is no way this game could be release in october sice it takes months to copy the game to disc and ship it around the world.

so Mod Team, Which month is it next year?
Don't bother asking questions.... Theres No one who will unswer it...
Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 AM

Admin, whats happening? It seems 100% of us is loosing (or rather have lost) faith.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:07 AM

We will see............[/QUOTE]

Come on guys......Let's hope Igor's answer to be something positive