1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Lololopoulos Lololopoulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beijing, China; Columbus, OH
Posts: 240
Default

i should clarify: majority of chinese people who want to move abroad.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
jimbop jimbop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lololopoulos View Post
i should clarify: majority of chinese people who want to move abroad.
Are you after an academic or an industry career?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Pudfark Pudfark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
Are you after an academic or an industry career?
If it's an industry career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Chinese.

If it's an academic career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Russians.

If neither one works out? Canada is a viable option....


edit for mispell..lol
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Lololopoulos Lololopoulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beijing, China; Columbus, OH
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
Are you after an academic or an industry career?
i don't care too much about what I do, I don't love what I study anyways.
I just want a stable job and settle down in a place that has nice people and nice weather. Australia actually sounds very attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:27 PM
jimbop jimbop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudfark View Post
If it's an industry career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Chinese.

If it's an academic career? We (Americans) need raaaid working for the Russians.

If neither one works out? Canada is a viable option....


edit for mispell..lol
Lol but no offence, raaaid. I value your contributions above most on this forum!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:28 PM
jimbop jimbop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,064
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lololopoulos View Post
i don't care too much about what I do, I don't love what I study anyways.
I just want a stable job and settle down in a place that has nice people and nice weather. Australia actually sounds very attractive.
In that case you should definitely come and have a look!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Lololopoulos Lololopoulos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beijing, China; Columbus, OH
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbop View Post
In that case you should definitely come and have a look!
and i love the aussie accent too!! ok i'll put this on my agenda. I'll look into maybe going to graduate school in australia first.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-06-2011, 08:56 AM
addman's Avatar
addman addman is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vasa, Finland
Posts: 1,592
Default

U.S or Aussie? Give me 2 seconds to think about it...eh AUSTRALIA! LOL!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.