1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Waffenator Waffenator is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Thanks for the info. Surprised its not on pricerunner.se yet?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-08-2011, 04:03 AM
addman's Avatar
addman addman is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vasa, Finland
Posts: 1,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffenator View Post
Thanks for the info. Surprised its not on pricerunner.se yet?
Yes, I actually am surprised about that. The Finnish equivalent (hintaseuranta.fi) had it on their listings just a couple of days after the official announcement.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-08-2011, 06:11 AM
mazex's Avatar
mazex mazex is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffenator View Post
Thanks for the info. Surprised its not on pricerunner.se yet?
Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Waffenator Waffenator is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?

I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM
svanen svanen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 65
Default

Cool, thanks....
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-08-2011, 03:39 PM
mazex's Avatar
mazex mazex is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffenator View Post
I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.
Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Waffenator Waffenator is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!

I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.

Last edited by Waffenator; 02-13-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Baron Baron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffenator View Post
I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.


OT

Its not so much the swedes them selves as our "goverment", they seem to take real issue with it and do pretty much anything they can to kill of any kind of enthusiasm. So irritating and wrong u kind of have to laugh at it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.