1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 11-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Approved Member

Anyone played Trent thru on Impossible? (it was tested on Normal+Hard).
Old 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

I will try to start the campaign tomorrow. Will definitely play on impossible, because usually I play beyond impossible with some mods
Old 11-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Hello raknefne! I played for some time, the start is interesting and nice. I just have to report a bug that is really nasty. When I ask the priest in the church if he has any spare troops the game crashes. I defeated the cannon-pirate quest, hoping that this will change things, but again when I ask the game crashes. It's bad that I can't use the troops there. I guess it's a problem with the **chat.lng file and the corresponding *.chat file . I found the 2 files but couldn't figure out what to change in order to fix them. If you can fix them, you can upload just them and I will update them in the mod myself. Thank you!
Old 11-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

very strange, have played many times and got troops from the priest. I will check when I make an update. But it is not the nearest time. I haven't heard about the problem from others. Have u tried reinstalling?
Old 11-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Approved Member

Hi! I have located the problem. It is in the embryos.loc file. Part of the creatures that should appear in the church are described wrongly :
{A}{races} = {}
{A}{units} = {witch_hunter,4:2:8,thorn_warrior,30:10:100,thorn, 30:10:100,dryad,10}
{A}{level} = {1}
{A}{kolvo} = {50:10:150}
{U}{prob} = {9}

The boxes {level} and {kolvo} should be empty, because the level and the quantity of the creatures is already defined above. And because there is a probability for creature to appear, I guess when you tested it you got another creature .
Anyway I guess you already know this stuff, because the mod is quite awesome. I'm enjoying it and I am on the lower trent now. Sad thing is, that there I found another building(citizen house) , which crashes the game. I did not found what's the problem with it so far, but it is not game breaking.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Hi! I have located the problem. It is in the embryos.loc file. Part of the creatures that should appear in the church are described wrongly :
{A}{races} = {}
{A}{units} = {witch_hunter,4:2:8,thorn_warrior,30:10:100,thorn, 30:10:100,dryad,10}
{A}{level} = {1}
{A}{kolvo} = {50:10:150}
{U}{prob} = {9}

The boxes {level} and {kolvo} should be empty, because the level and the quantity of the creatures is already defined above. And because there is a probability for creature to appear, I guess when you tested it you got another creature .
Anyway I guess you already know this stuff, because the mod is quite awesome. I'm enjoying it and I am on the lower trent now. Sad thing is, that there I found another building(citizen house) , which crashes the game. I did not found what's the problem with it so far, but it is not game breaking.
That building in Trent has always been as it is. Can't remember the reason now. I just pass it, there are enough sellers near by.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Thx for clearing that jorko80. The modding is a little far back now... long time ago I made it... but isn't it randomized between the WitchHunter, ThornWarrior, Thorn, Dryad and then a level 1 monster?