1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR videos

RNR videos RNR videos and related discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:11 PM
trucknisse trucknisse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
I noticed the official RnR site has changed. Looks much more modern now. Great job. Its obvious they want people who buy the game in 2 weeks to see a more modern looking site.

Anyway, don't worry about the English release being Q1 2010. On Nov 27, I will buy the Russian version of game and do many videos and reviews for you guys.

On Nov 27th, my hands on lessons in russian will begin. No way I will wait a second longer that I have to.

Last edited by trucknisse; 11-16-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Freak Of Nature's Avatar
Freak Of Nature Freak Of Nature is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknisse View Post
On Nov 27th, my hands on lessons in russian will begin. No way I will wait a seconder longer that I have to.
I know only some Russian words, and only in speaking...In writing I understand where is options and where to quit or cancel that's all, I also know words "Yes" and "No" and thats where my Russian Knowledge ends Well My roommate know Russian pretty well, I hope I wouldn't bother him asking to translate one thing or another sever times...several hundred times lol D
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:04 PM
movo. movo. is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 91
Default

Maybe translate the game? Before Q1 2010.. If that's possible ofc..
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Freak Of Nature's Avatar
Freak Of Nature Freak Of Nature is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by movo. View Post
Maybe translate the game? Before Q1 2010.. If that's possible ofc..
Till then maybe but what's the point when English version comes out then
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-15-2009, 10:42 PM
RoadRanger RoadRanger is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
There already is two videos with ingame sound....check the forum.
I know. But those truck sounds can hardly be called convincing -- the driving sounds are simply sped-up idle sounds -- so it's hard to imagine they'd actually release the game like that on purpose.

There are many examples on YouTube of what big rigs really sound like.
Or check out http://www3.scania.com/en/V8/Global/The-V8-In-3D/ (you may have to select your country) and press and hold the "Accelerate Engine" button.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 AM
drexit drexit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 74
Default

Nice sound and model online! Amazing
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
obsolum obsolum is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post
Or check out http://www3.scania.com/en/V8/Global/The-V8-In-3D/ (you may have to select your country) and press and hold the "Accelerate Engine" button.
Wow, that's a great model!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-08-2009, 05:23 AM
USA Trucker's Avatar
USA Trucker USA Trucker is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post
I know. But those truck sounds can hardly be called convincing -- the driving sounds are simply sped-up idle sounds -- so it's hard to imagine they'd actually release the game like that on purpose.

There are many examples on YouTube of what big rigs really sound like.
Or check out http://www3.scania.com/en/V8/Global/The-V8-In-3D/ (you may have to select your country) and press and hold the "Accelerate Engine" button.
That's great. Now all we have to do is get it for RNR.
__________________
If you bought it, a trucker brought it

System Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
Intel Core i7-4960K CPU @4.0GHz 6 CPU's (12 Logical). 16GB DDR3 Ram.
NVidia GeForce GTX 980 PCE (1920x1200) Graphic Card, 4GB RAM. Updated NVidia GeFrorce GTX 980 Driver.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.