1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM

Default Screenshots.

Here: http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/kings_bounty_the_princess

Most of them are "stereoscreenshots" and I have no idea how to look at them properly.

That mechanical spider thing looks great. I wonder if there is an entire set of mechanical creatures.

Last edited by Amamake; 11-06-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamake View Post
Here: http://www.ag.ru/screenshots/kings_bounty_the_princess

Most of them are "stereoscreenshots" and I have no idea how to look at them properly.

That mechanical spider thing looks great. I wonder if there is an entire set of mechanical creatures.
YOu should look at them with red and green glases.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Red~green? The world is really changing! - It was Red~blue in good old time I remember...

but... HELL! the game will support 3-D googles? WOW!!!! My christmass will be again as exciting as in old children times when I was whole year waiting for LEGO and from 24th evening enjoyed my new LEGO till nearly next christmass ...o gosh o gosh o gosh...

It is just so sad that I can only download the game... this time I would love to have it boxed with the googles (I wonder if the alternate non-original googles I would be able to create from colored folie would work as well) and ordering it boxed via post/ups would be too expensive
Old 01-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Approved Member

Those lizards look awesome. One of the best things about KB:TL is the diversity in the creatures you can use. These lizards look like great fun.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:40 AM
Approved Member

WOW, Griffin upgrades! They use the model of Kaghem from the Griffin island... I always wondered why there were no "Royal Griffins" in the original game. That's good news, I love them, am at level 20 and with banner of Griffins (I'm a paladin) have around 220 Griffins, they are awesome units...

I LOVE Lizardmen, in D&D (after gnolls) they are my favourite race. And from the looks of it we are getting some interesting neutrals too - wonder how that small Sarlakk-thing moves... Glad the lizzies made it into the expansion -I guess Sleem wasn't the only one to survive the Ice Age! (on a side note, I was pissed that we got a dwarven town in HOMMV instead of the old HOMMIII Fortress, that was my fav. town).

Don't take this the wrong way - I love KB, it's MUCH better then HOMMV which was ruined for me by the awefull initiative system (slow creatures are worthless now) - but I wish they would translate stuff better to english - as a zoologist, it bothered me a lot that Sleem's race, the Scraggs, are called PANGOLINS.

THIS is a Pangolin... they are MAMMALS. Not reptiles...

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 01-26-2009 at 08:56 AM.