1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer 1C: Maddox Games.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-09-2013, 04:55 AM
CWMV's Avatar
CWMV CWMV is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 758
Default

Planespotter, what makes you think TF owes you a dang thing?
Be happy to have what we do. By their generosity TF have given us a functional sim, unlike the developer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
Just fix the friggin thing you boof heads. It's getting boring now. Only 11 people on the whole thing. Yawn.
  #22  
Old 12-09-2013, 05:20 AM
SlipBall's Avatar
SlipBall SlipBall is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: down Island, NY
Posts: 2,718
Default

the mod has like a placebo effect on some people...lets remember this is Oleg's child and not try to steal his thunder
__________________



GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
  #23  
Old 12-09-2013, 02:09 PM
CWMV's Avatar
CWMV CWMV is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipBall View Post
the mod has like a placebo effect on some people...lets remember this is Oleg's child and not try to steal his thunder
Really?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by banned View Post
Just fix the friggin thing you boof heads. It's getting boring now. Only 11 people on the whole thing. Yawn.
  #24  
Old 12-09-2013, 04:24 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
Hi Planespotter, sorry for the delay. The thing is we are currently working our way through the v4.01 revision, because once that is out, v5.00 is next, so that could be months away and the last thing we want to do is leave everyone sitting there with even more issues to deal with.

The problem we have is that we have a finite number of people involved in testing and this has to be done when we have time outside of our own work and family life. We do at-least take note of players concerns and try and accommodate their ideas, feedback and other issues.

As I mentioned and as was highlighted below:

"Team Fusion v4.01 is (if testing goes well) expected out within the next two-weeks BUT ONLY if testing goes as well as it is currently doing."

Sadly a few other issues popped up, nothing drastic, but guaranteed to cause more irritation among players if we let that go.

So look, we are doing our best in our free time, I know it's not a perfect response if someone says "go back to v3.01", of-course we don't want that, we want you to experience the best of the game and we are slowly working out how to do this.

AI revisions have been made and they will be back to at-least v3.01 standards and we are working out then how to improve the Ai for v5.00. This will mean looking deeper into the code and this is a real challenge, but I fly offline only so it's as important to me as you.

We're going as fast as we can, while keeping within the best of our ability to make sure that no more bugs get through, v4.01 does add new features, but it is mainly designed to fix bugs released in v4.00 (by us and not legacy 'always been there' bugs).

Please be patient, it is in testing and will be released soon, but I wont mention weeks again...v4.01 will be soon.

Cheers, MP
Thankyou for update. I know I am not patient, it is a problem I have sorry.
  #25  
Old 12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWMV View Post
Planespotter, what makes you think TF owes you a dang thing?
Be happy to have what we do. By their generosity TF have given us a functional sim, unlike the developer.
It is not a complaint to tell someone you like their work and want more, but if it is broken you hope they fix. It is to let them know we are many who play single player and a mod what only works for online is only half a mod. Should I stay silent (you think so yes perhaps) but I would rather keep asking and hoping they fix it. It is my way.
  #26  
Old 12-09-2013, 04:49 PM
robtek's Avatar
robtek robtek is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
It is not a complaint to tell someone you like their work and want more, but if it is broken you hope they fix. It is to let them know we are many who play single player and a mod what only works for online is only half a mod. Should I stay silent (you think so yes perhaps) but I would rather keep asking and hoping they fix it. It is my way.
Planespotter, when you look at the title of the thread you see bold script.
Bold script is yelling at somebody.
Not really the right way to be polite.
That is why you get the responses you are getting, you were impolite, possible without wanting it, but still impolite.
__________________
Win 7/64 Ult.; Phenom II X6 1100T; ASUS Crosshair IV; 16 GB DDR3/1600 Corsair; ASUS EAH6950/2GB; Logitech G940 & the usual suspects
  #27  
Old 12-10-2013, 05:31 AM
planespotter planespotter is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtek View Post
Planespotter, when you look at the title of the thread you see bold script.
Bold script is yelling at somebody.
Not really the right way to be polite.
That is why you get the responses you are getting, you were impolite, possible without wanting it, but still impolite.
Thankyou I have tried to change this, but the original words is still there.
  #28  
Old 12-10-2013, 08:41 AM
robtek's Avatar
robtek robtek is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
Thankyou I have tried to change this, but the original words is still there.
Yeah, sometimes one has to live regretfully with the faults one made.
__________________
Win 7/64 Ult.; Phenom II X6 1100T; ASUS Crosshair IV; 16 GB DDR3/1600 Corsair; ASUS EAH6950/2GB; Logitech G940 & the usual suspects
  #29  
Old 12-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Kastel Kastel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 30
Default

So they have ruined the AI with the v4.0 patch and are not able to fix exactly that bug in 12 weeks? Wow.

And the fact that they changed the a/c flight behavior for users and are not aware that the AI is also involved gives a deep deep insight in their competence.

And they tweaking the appearance of bombs and planing a new flyable plane (maybe a more or less faultless a/c in 2015 with their current working pace & efficiency ) where in the CloD second most flyable a/c, the BF109, 75% of the buttons are unuseable (clickable cockpit) or non-functional? Wow.
When i play full realism i dont even see those bombs, for none minute.

In a couple of months BoS is out and splits the CloD community again.
What ATAG is offering is simply too little, too slow and with wrong priority to be successfull.
  #30  
Old 12-11-2013, 07:53 AM
bongodriver's Avatar
bongodriver bongodriver is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastel View Post
In a couple of months BoS is out and splits the CloD community again.
This is an interesting quote, the rest of the post was simply ungrateful garbage.

I get the impression there are 2 communities, 1. the flight sim community 2. the ROF/BOS community
__________________


Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Based on a design by: Miner Skinz.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.