1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Quikpik Quikpik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 51
Default Chaos Magic & Paladin

How many of you are investing in Chaos Magic as a Paladin. I'm currently debating whether to invest any points in it. I play basically as a healer but there are times where I don't cast any spells during a round but have the mana to throw in a nuke here and there.

I am currently level 10 with Order Magic 3 and Distortion Magic 1.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Fargol Fargol is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikpik View Post
How many of you are investing in Chaos Magic as a Paladin. I'm currently debating whether to invest any points in it. I play basically as a healer but there are times where I don't cast any spells during a round but have the mana to throw in a nuke here and there.

I am currently level 10 with Order Magic 3 and Distortion Magic 1.
I've taken a similar track, except I started as mage and I'm taking Order magic, mostly healing.

I'm still focusing on Chaos, but I expect I'm gimping myself slightly in that area by taking some Order stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Solkarnar Solkarnar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 23
Default

I didnt take Chaos magic at all, but upgraded Order and Mind to both level 3. Magic Poleaxe is Order Magic, and i think Geyser is Mind iirc.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Bonar Bonar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Default

I think you mean Distortion magic.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Quikpik Quikpik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 51
Default

So the consensus would be to get Order and Distortion to level 3 and don't worry about Chaos?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Bonar Bonar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 19
Default

Well I invest on Order and Chaos while leaving Distortion at lvl 1. Because of those AoE offensive spell are very usefull for me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Zhuangzi's Avatar
Zhuangzi Zhuangzi is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikpik View Post
So the consensus would be to get Order and Distortion to level 3 and don't worry about Chaos?
Yes, definitely. At level 21 I have Chaos 2, Order 3 and Distortion 3. I'm a Paladin and I rarely use the Chaos spells. Shouldn't have bothered.

My two favourite spells at the moment are phantom (really, really useful) and dragon arrows, on a stack of 212 elven archers with an 100% attack modifier artifact.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-02-2008, 03:08 PM
ureal ureal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 12
Default

Good to know, I was debating to lvl up chaos but couldn't find any useful spells.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Solkarnar Solkarnar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 23
Default

Imo the only good Chaos spell for Paladins is Sacrifice, so maybe i would recommend putting 1 point into Chaos magic to learn it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Fargol Fargol is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Yes, definitely. At level 21 I have Chaos 2, Order 3 and Distortion 3. I'm a Paladin and I rarely use the Chaos spells. Shouldn't have bothered.

My two favourite spells at the moment are phantom (really, really useful) and dragon arrows, on a stack of 212 elven archers with an 100% attack modifier artifact.
I just got Phantom, and yes, I concur, it is VERY useful. Enemies attacking the mimic aren't attacking your guys, and with damage spells and ranged units I can wipe the floor with minimal, if any, losses.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 1C Company. All rights reserved.