1C Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official 1C Company forum > 1C Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 05-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Default some queries

hello all, I have a couple of questions:
1 - PlayerConect event, making both local and remote?
2 - as I can make for a convoy to shoot the planes that attack? it looks like a esstupides but I can not achieve
3 - from the patch, when inserted into an airfield road, when I record the mission I get an error that can not save the file xxx.misroads, has happened to you or am I doing is something wrong?

thanks

Español

hola a todos, tengo un par de preguntas:
1- el evento PlayerConect, toma tanto locales como remotos?
2- como puedo hacer para que un convoy le dispare a los aviones que los atacan? se que parece una esstupides pero no lo puedo lograr
3- desde el parche, cuando inserto carreteras dentro de un aerodromo, cuando grabo la mision me sale un error que no se puede guardar el archivo xxx.misroads, a ud le ha sucedido o estoy haciendo algo mal?

gracias
Old 05-26-2012, 11:11 AM

to 1:
The event
OnPlayerConnected(Player player)
is only called if a remote player connects.
If the player is already on server and the mission starts nothing happens. Only new player are registered.

You get the host with
GamePlay.gpPlayer(); //Player is single Player or Player hosted mission - Server if Dedicated server.
GamePlay.gpRemotePlayers(); // all remote connected players, without the host (Player or Server)

to 2:
Do you mean how to add a AAA to a custom convoy?
On the object dialog -> Actor -> change the category to tanks and select a AAA (SDK 10/5 with 2cm AAA for Example).

to 3:
dont know the problem
Old 05-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Kodiac thanks, yes, my intention was precisely to make that human pilots, so will correct what I have to do what you said to me.
and thanks for the other answer, I'll be pronte with more questions and inquiries